Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Muslims need to chill the f*** out

algie said:
Very few did.Especially the so called leaders
:angry:

I think you will find that all the main Muslim organisations in the UK did, in fact, if you recall Blair also got a cross religious group together that publicly condemned the bombings.

Don't forget a proportion of those died in London were black and asian.

And at least two of the bomb that went off in London were in Muslim majority areas.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
People take the piss out of christianity all the time.

You don't see vicars with AKs firing into the air.

Although it would be pretty cool.

chip said:
I can't wait to see "The life of Iqbal" because then we will know that Islam has reached a stage where it can look at itself from the outside. Top call by the other papers for publishing them, the only example of European unity this decade.

Think back to how offensive the notion of "The life of Brian" was. Jesus singing on the cross and all of that. Sure, that could upset a lot of Christians, but faith goes deeper than just following the rules of some man when tells you what to believe and how to behave.

It is natural for us to mock ourselves for the absurdity of our own behaviour and we should not be afraid of it. Lets face it, when hundreds of pilgrims dies in mecca each year or you see a funeral where more people die you have got to think this is a crazy way to live.

More seriously, I think that this highlights just how far some muslims are from our mindset and the problems that will inevitably cause.

I also think having access to a free media makes a difference.

The Life of Brian did piss people off, but people were able to get their rant into papers, onto telly and thru their politicians. The fact the majority of people in the UK are not praticing Christians ment that we saw the film for what it was. A film that was funny. In fact as the Python team recently recalled it was not anti Christ,
anti Church. Far from it. It stressed there was only one Messiah and it was not Brian.

London Irish said:
An entire nation of Arab people, the Palestinians, have been living in appalling squalor in concentration camps for the last 40 or 50 years and virtually nobody in the west gives a shit.

I wonder what that says about our "mindset".
:clap:

And being Governed by elected leaders, who in their former days as terrorists had committed major acts of violence, murder and destruction againgst innocent Palestians.

BarrelofFun said:
But that is not what my BNP newsletter said!!?:dunce:

Well since I regularly use the 30 bus which was bombed and the 254 that had the unexploded bomb on it. I certainly know my area and my fellow commuters. And it proves again that the BNP belittle the truth in its objective of creating civil, religious, cultural and racial disharmony.

London Irish said:
An entire nation of Arab people, the Palestinians, have been living in appalling squalor in concentration camps for the last 40 or 50 years and virtually nobody in the west gives a shit.

I wonder what that says about our "mindset".

I couldn't give a shit about them, I care about Britain. NHS which is going down hill, Crime which is out of control, prisoners got more rights than us and have a better lifestyle if and that's a very big 'IF' if they're banged up. our pensions, old people who can't pay their council tax, old peoples homes closing down, all the British homeless, can’t get anywhere to live but asylum seekers get a house, the list goes on so f*** the middle east.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Oceanic said:
I couldn't give a shit about them, I care about Britain. NHS which is going down hill, Crime which is out of control, prisoners got more rights than us and have a better lifestyle if and that's a very big 'IF' if they're banged up. our pensions, old people who can't pay their council tax, old peoples homes closing down, all the British homeless, can’t get anywhere to live but asylum seekers get a house, the list goes on so f*** the middle east.

Very narrow minded view :shootself It was the British that caused most of the problems in the middle east.I am f***ing proud to be a brit but u mate are f***ing proud to be aknob:angry: :angry: :angry:

:thumbsup:

saudiarabia20ji.jpg

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Oceanic said:

The NHS that relies heavily on "imported" staff.

Why do you think the majority of crime happens? I am just speculating, but I am convinced that perpertrators are those that are excluded from society with little hope of joining the capitalist dream of having all these luxuries availible.

The state missing out on money? You only have to look at newspapers or watch programmes on TV (wife swap) and the amount of "true Brits" that rely on the state is unbelievable.

I spent a month on the dole before I got my job, which I am about to leave for a better one, the amount of white degenerates that were there claiming the dole instead of the "outsiders" sponging off the state pales in comparison.

Yes, we do need to get our priorities right, but that doesn't mean we can't include British muslims or migrants or legal aliens.

Last edited:

E

enigma

Oceanic said:

Get your head out of the Daily Mail.

Oceanic said:
I couldn't give a shit about them, I care about Britain.

No, you care only about plumbing the depths of the ignorant shitty, racist paranoia that is eating you up.

Big G

Dec 14, 2005
Brighton
Oceanic said:

Actually he's got a point. It certainly seems at times if you are white and British you f***ed if you want anything, but go to pleeding to the social if you are an asylum seeking sponge then they get what ever they want......Its a disgrace.

And yes the mad mullah's do need to chill out

Big G

Dec 14, 2005
Brighton
London Irish said:
The context is not the same. The world's largest superpower is led by a rapture-chasing Christian fundamentalist moron bent on recreating the medieval crusades across the Arab world.

Comparing the harm created by the recent murderous wars of oil conquest in the region to a Madonna video is utterly banal.

Arabs have just cause to be looking over their shoulders all the time given the current political balance of power on this planet.

Bloody liberal lefty twat. What a fvcking load of nonsense!
You probably see conspiracy theories at every door.......oooohh nasty George is going to take over the world and slaughter the arabs out of existance then take baths filled with oil.
Bet you lefty's are writing your leave Iran alone banners as we speak!!!!

E

enigma

Oceanic said:
And the Express, Telegraph.

You mean you're proud of reading that rag? And the Express?

Deary me. No wonder you're lacking in the brain department.

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
How many of you actually realise that the demonstrations are based around Muslim-generated false copies of the cartoons being spread around? Some switched on Muslim agitators have seized the opportunity to whip this up, and you all thought they were third-world cave dwellers....

Anyway, freedom of speech and all that, every religion gets a little mocking, we don't all surround EU offices with AKs when it happens. A little respect on both sides wouldn't go amiss. And I love the way the BNP supporters are all coming out of the woodwork now they think that Griffin has been found not guilty - trouble is that he has been hit with a retrial for the 6 outstanding charges.

This board gets more interesting by the day - I never realised we had so many Hitler Youth (and not so Youth) supporting us - can we look forward to shaven heads and Doc Marten's again at the new ground? As we get publicity in the papers over the Harty/McCammon slow dance, and with the possibility of more people nipping onto NSC for a look, we end up infighting, recruiting for the BNP chimps, and generally showing what a good bunch of chaps and chapesses we are. Can we have a new ground please?:rolleyes:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here