Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Muslims need to chill the f*** out

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
London Irish said:
Cartoons portraying all Muslims as terrorists are absolutely f***ing thick. It's similar to portraying all Christians as Hitlers.

Absolutely right, Tesco has no clue about the issue here.

Maybe someone should show this to the muslims then they'd stop being suicide bombers :)
M1.jpg

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I agree, they need to get real, there are many instances of insults to Christianity, but no-one starts running about with guns and threatening to kill people.

Think about one or two Maddona videos (steady) where she is pretty "insulting" to the Catholic faith, or what about the band Slipknot with the T Shirts they sell that read "Jesus is a C**t"

It seems sometimes that any reference to Muslim/Islam will be picked over to see where it is inflamatory, then used to curry support from within.

Some say the Da Vinci Code is ultra offensive to the Catholic church, the Pope hasn't started issuing death threats to anyone reading it, he hasn't called for suicide bombings, or assasinations,

Everyone, just chilll the f*** out, it's a cartoon for goodness sake.

Last edited:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Oceanic said:
Maybe someone should show this to the muslims then they'd stop being suicide bombers :)
M1.jpg

Now that is a valid point I can but agree. I have always wondered what's in it for female suicide bombers, what woman in her right mind would what to be 'pleasured' by a large number of male virgins ?

Rich Suvner

Skint years RIP
Jul 17, 2003
Worthing
Superphil said:
I agree, they need to get real, there are many instances of insults to Christianity, but no-one starts running about with guns and threatening to kill people.

Think about one or two Maddona videos (steady) where she is pretty "insulting" to the Catholic faith, or what about the band Slipknot with the T Shirts they sell that read "Jesus is a xxxx"

It seems sometimes that any reference to Muslim/Islam will be picked over to see where it is inflamatory, then used to curry support from within.

Some say the Da Vinci Code is ultra offensive to the Catholic church, the Pope hasn't started issuing death threats to anyone reading it, he hasn't called for suicide bombings, or assasinations,

Everyone, just chilll the f*** out, it's a cartoon for goodness sake.

:clap:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Yes but what you don't quite understand is that Moslems take their religion far more seriously than the vast majority of Christians.

Quite right that to us their behaviour is ridiculous but as I said earlier try meeting a Bible Belt Christian. They're as bad as each other I agree but the issue is not as straightforward as it seems.

Don't get me wrong, I'm no fan of Islam and I'm no fan of Funder,entalist Christians either. It's just that there's hell of lot more of the former than there is of the latter.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Oceanic said:
It's funny how when anything happens to us westerners when suicide bombers are involved, you don't hear Muslims around the world condemning it but total silence, but as soon as the West mention Islam or that cock sucking retard Mohammed, etc they're all up in arms wanting blood.

0.jpg

Top post.It just really sums them up:censored:

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
BarrelofFun said:
I am sure you will find that apart from the extremists, alot of Muslims condemned the bombing attacks on London. Particularly the Muslims in Britain.

Very few did.Especially the so called leaders
:angry:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
BarrelofFun said:
I am sure you will find that apart from the extremists, alot of Muslims condemned the bombing attacks on London. Particularly the Muslims in Britain.

I can tell you this much, at the time of 9/11 I was working in a multiracial organisation and the Moslems were every bit as sickened as anybody else.

Mind you, some people think that all Irish catholics support the IRA.

E

enigma

BarrelofFun said:

Nail on the head.

Superphil said:

The context is not the same. The world's largest superpower is led by a rapture-chasing Christian fundamentalist moron bent on recreating the medieval crusades across the Arab world.

Comparing the harm created by the recent murderous wars of oil conquest in the region to a Madonna video is utterly banal.

Arabs have just cause to be looking over their shoulders all the time given the current political balance of power on this planet.

Last edited:

algie said:
Very few did.Especially the so called leaders
:angry:

Ah surprise, surprise, the BNP filth on here love the cartoons and spot an opportunity to kick the A-rabs.

chip

Jul 7, 2003
Glorious Goodwood
I can't wait to see "The life of Iqbal" because then we will know that Islam has reached a stage where it can look at itself from the outside. Top call by the other papers for publishing them, the only example of European unity this decade.

Think back to how offensive the notion of "The life of Brian" was. Jesus singing on the cross and all of that. Sure, that could upset a lot of Christians, but faith goes deeper than just following the rules of some man when tells you what to believe and how to behave.

It is natural for us to mock ourselves for the absurdity of our own behaviour and we should not be afraid of it. Lets face it, when hundreds of pilgrims dies in mecca each year or you see a funeral where more people die you have got to think this is a crazy way to live.

More seriously, I think that this highlights just how far some muslims are from our mindset and the problems that will inevitably cause.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
chip said:
I can't wait to see "The life of Iqbal" because then we will know that Islam has reached a stage where it can look at itself from the outside. Top call by the other papers for publishing them, the only example of European unity this decade.

It is irresponsible at a time when racial tension is at its highest for some time.

Riots in Paris; riots in Australia; bombs in England; Iraq falling to pieces; Iran commencing Nuclear experiments; Israel clearing out Palestinians. What is the purpose? Stir up more trouble?

Look at the backlash faced by the troops in Iraq, when the false Mirror photos were produced.

It is another case of the press stopping at nothing to sell more newspapers and get global coverage.

Very irresponsible. Very irresponsible indeed.

chip said:
More seriously, I think that this highlights just how far some muslims are from our mindset and the problems that will inevitably cause.
An entire nation of Arab people, the Palestinians, have been living in appalling squalor in concentration camps for the last 40 or 50 years and virtually nobody in the west gives a shit.

I wonder what that says about our "mindset".

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Remember one thing though, it was French. This is the same country who had M. Penn as runner up in their general election.

He's a Nazi, plain and simple.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
London Irish said:
An entire nation of Arab people, the Palestinians, have been living in appalling squalor in concentration camps for the last 40 or 50 years and virtually nobody in the west gives a shit.

I wonder what that says about our "mindset".

For once I 100% agree with London Irish.The British and the French caused all the problems in the middle east with their carve up of the middle east after the 1st world war and by the clumsey British withdrawel from Palestine in 1947.The arab world has been shat on from a great height and the only reason the united states gives a f*** is the oil.If these people had or were being treated the right way then you would have no bombers etc.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here