Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Muslims against Crusades

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
With Iraq not sure that is true. I was in UK 2002-06 and at the beginning although Blair was not as popular as 1996 the Govt was still well ahead int he polls... it was, in fact, Iraq that led to the drop in popularity as I remember it. It was at the next election that for the first time in my life I told a Labour MP canvassing to not even bother opening his mouth if he could not give a better answer than 'We have seen secret documents...' to justify the war.

"In an age when all the grand ideas have lost credibility, fear of a phantom enemy is all the politicians have left to maintain their power."

"Those with the darkest nightmares, became the most powerful."

Jan 30, 2008
where i live in france,it's common practice for muslims to change their first names in order to find work

i think your find england is alot more liberal than alot of other countries
that's why all this shit is going on, its not rocket science ,THE BORDER AGENCY HAVE JUST BEEN FOUND OUT, I WONDER WHAT'S GOING TO CROP UP NEXT .

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
why , anyone standing up against Muslim extremist are doing a good job, so you're quite happy with Muslims against crusades then ???

Exactly, I heard a rumour that they were approached by a 73 year old woman in a burka who intimidated them, and they were forced to get a bit lairy.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
those defending MAC's right to burn the poppies are as bad as them in my book.

I don't think there is anyone who is defending MAC and their poppy burning actions. It was foul, ignorant and provocative behaviour.

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
why , anyone standing up against Muslim extremist are doing a good job, so you're quite happy with Muslims against crusades then ???

Were did i say that there all as bad as each other the EDL are scum so are the MAC, tbh lock them all in a room with each other and leave them to it.

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
I really struggle to understand how anyone can live in a country and be so violently disagreeable to certain enshrined cultural beliefs and traditions where they chose to live.

A good example is if say I decided to live in France and did not agree with a certain national celebration like Bastille Day then perhaps I would not participate however no way would I protest violently against it.

I really don't understand this

best comment on here

when in Rome and all that

DerbyGull

Mar 5, 2008
Notts
So in your first post you clearly state the country as a whole is racist and in this one you completely contridict yourself by saying you didn't see any racism in Brighton. Make up your mind !!!!!

Also, using your very questionable example, why would a neighbourhood become a slum just because the white people moved out ? One would have thought the Asians moved there BECAUSE it was a nice place and you're suggesting that it was the Whites that made it a nice place ? Hmmm ..... I wonder who the racist is here ??? Why would the Asians allow a nice place to become a slum just because a certain race moved out ?

I never said the word 'slum' just that it's run down. In comparison to alot of midlands towns, Brighton and other sussex towns don't really have much in the way of asian populations.

Because they're wrong. You were making sweeping generalisations about Britain being a 'racist country'. No one is denying that there ARE racists, and like I said they're not always white. In the example you gave one could make a case that the reason you don't see white faces in certain areas is because the racist Asian majority has driven them out.

Maybe racist was the wrong word, but why is it that whites and non-whites live apart?

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
No-one lives in slums in this country you f***ing dolt. If any house is slum like it's the properties asians buy and rent out to unsuspecting students

So every slum in England is owned by Asians? I take it you are either firmly in the EDL camp or you didn't proof read your post and you didn't mean to sound like a mindless moronic racist.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
As much as it pains me to say to say, there are more of you on here than on the BBS with a grip of reality...

The fact is, the EDL were set up off the back of the 'hell for heroes' campaign, prior to 2009 rememberence day was always a poignant and respectful affair,...

Im no EDL member or BNP for that matter, but those defending MAC's right to burn the poppies are as bad as them in my book.

DerbyGull (you frequent the BBS more than most) why are you such a self loathing person, an apologist for white people in the UK?

If I were to disrespect a day for the fallen in a country abroad, I would expect every bit of flak I got and deservedly so.

Such a shame the left wing guardianistas are so out of touch with what they rest of us are thinking, yet they think they know best and what we want.

Even in cases like this where you wouldve thought condemnation for the poppy burners would be a no brainer.

Tragic

I haven't read a single post or thread defending the MAC or anyone burning poppies. Can you please cut and paste?

I suspect another example of the right using hyperbole, outrage and playing fast and loose with the facts to further their cause. Are you a Daily Mail journalist?

Joey Deacon's Disco Suit

It's a THUG life
Apr 19, 2010
I haven't read a single post or thread defending the MAC or anyone burning poppies. Can you please cut and paste?

I suspect another example of the right using hyperbole, outrage and playing fast and loose with the facts to further their cause. Are you a Daily Mail journalist?

Aha! The first sign of the Daily Mail being used as a weapon to beat someone with. Bit of a tip for you, most people switch off when you start doing that. It's weak, it's inaccurate, it's cheap and it shows an inability to debate the matter in hand without ad hominem or straw man attacks on your opponents.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I never said the word 'slum' just that it's run down. In comparison to alot of midlands towns, Brighton and other sussex towns don't really have much in the way of asian populations.

Maybe racist was the wrong word, but why is it that whites and non-whites live apart?

Because thet is oftern what happens when you move to a new country. People band together because they have common outlooks, traditions, culture and language. I know lots of British ex pats who live together in communities in Australia (I don't really understand it myself) you yourself gave the example of brits on the the Coasta doing the same. Migrants for centuries have lived together in new countries. With so much movement these days it can mean that these communities can become insular and sometimes paranoid, especially when they feel they are treated unfairly. For multiculturalism to work fully I think we need to find a way to more successfully integrate migrant into the country.

I don't think it follows that they form their own communities because of the racism in their new countries

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Three properties raided last night/early today in an effort to stop problems from Muslim extremists. There were no arrests.

Meanwhile this evening in London police apparently arrested 170 people after reports of a MINOR disturbance.

The legal scales seems to favour one side more than the other, maybe?

Sent from my wardrobe whilst watching Susannah Reid and Sian Williams enjoy a clam sandwich.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Aha! The first sign of the Daily Mail being used as a weapon to beat someone with. Bit of a tip for you, most people switch off when you start doing that. It's weak, it's inaccurate, it's cheap and it shows an inability to debate the matter in hand without ad hominem or straw man attacks on your opponents.

The Daily Mail uses similar tactics as employed by the post i was responding to (as explained in my post) so I was drawing a parallel between the two to make a joke. Maybe you didn't think my joke was funny but then I don't think your username is funny so thanks for the tip.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Three properties raided last night/early today in an effort to stop problems from Muslim extremists. There were no arrests.

Meanwhile this evening in London police apparently arrested 170 people after reports of a MINOR disturbance.

The legal scales seems to favour one side more than the other, maybe?

Sent from my wardrobe whilst watching Susannah Reid and Sian Williams enjoy a clam sandwich.

Or maybe they had no evidence in the first instance and they did in the second.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton

Using the term racist incorrectly probably isn't a wise thing to do !

The reason different races lift apart ( and for some reason you seem to think it's along the lines of colour ) is that pepole feel safe and at home when surrounded by their own race and traditions. Hence why there are Jamacian communities, Indian communities, Polish communities etc etc. It's not racism - it's human nature. Brits do it in Spain, France and Australia.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here