Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Muslims against Crusades

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Then try sending your kids to schools in the areas he mentioned , or see how many christian festivals are celebrated with as much enthusiasm by local authorities as opposed to muslim/hindu/sikh ones.

Everything in proportion, unfortunately we do not see this in the inner cities. And if [MENTION=11713]DerbyGull[/MENTION] thinks that everyone tends to live in Brighton on this forum he is even more deluded than his sweeping statements suggest.

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
where i live in france,it's common practice for muslims to change their first names in order to find work

i think your find england is alot more liberal than alot of other countries

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Someone with your level of intelligence should really not be comparing either the Falklands war, of the first Gulf war with the one that Blair took us in to.

The Falklands was fought to rally public support around an unpopular government, bit like TB in Iraq IMO.

As for the first and second Iraq wars, we both joined in to keep up our status as Bush's buddies.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
labour always stick up for the indigenous British way of life?

What is the indigenous British way of life? Morris Dancing, domestic violence after the pubs close and bad teeth still exist as far as I am aware.

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
Then try sending your kids to schools in the areas he mentioned , or see how many christian festivals are celebrated with as much enthusiasm by local authorities as opposed to muslim/hindu/sikh ones.

I would get round this by banning ALL religion from schools.

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
The Falklands was fought to rally public support around an unpopular government, bit like TB in Iraq IMO.

Having read his book, I really don't think TB cared what anyone thought when invading Iraq. Then again, with IDS in charge of the opposition you could do a lot of things in government and still not lose an election.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

funny how cause and effect are distorted through the lens of history.

Nov 9, 2011
I would get round this by banning ALL religion from schools.

100% agree with this. Morals and ethics should be taught based on logic and reason, not the teachings of a book written a thousand odd years ago. I really resent that I was force fed so much useless fiction as a child when I could have been learning something useful.

Gangsta

Jul 6, 2003
Withdean
This may provoke a discussion it may not, let's see.

Are the Muslims against Crusades and their anti British stance any worse/better than the BNP/EDL and their pro British stance? Just curious.

Idea for TV programme. Put them all in a squash court and televise. If you dont do it, Channel 5 will.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
The Falklands was fought to rally public support around an unpopular government

absolute rubbish. British sovereignty was invaded and by a fascist regime at that. If anything, it was the Argie junta that went to war to boost public support. The British Government would have failed their subjects miserably if we hadn't gone to war with the Argies.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Fair comment - if you honestly believe a Tory government wouldn't have taken us into that Iraq war after George W requested our troops.

Impossible to make that call one way or the other but I don't believe that anyone other than Blair and his inner circle would have lied about WMD and whipped the public into panic by sticking tanks at airports. What Blair did was, I believe, uniquely dishonest amongst British politicians.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here