Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Musical guilty pleasure

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
Does anyone else here have a guilty pleasure that is far from what they usually listen to?

For me it's Take That :glare:

Generally HATE pop boy bands but there is something about Gary and the boys (excluding that cock Robbie)

[yt]N2ICtCO8TCw[/yt] [yt]yoO_1FFr56k[/yt]

:thumbsup: :lolol:

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Take That are one of the best Boy Bands this country has ever produced and Gary Barlow is one of the country's greatest ever songwriters so its hardly a guilty secret.

I LOVE East 17 - Stay another day.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
The Carpenters

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Used to loathe all country music as a kid, thanks to a mother who had a substantial collection which she played far too frequently round the house for my liking, but I confess I did sit through- and rather enjoy- an entire Dolly Parton gig on C4 the other week.

Have a few Kenny Rogers CLASSICS on my iPod too :clap:

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
For me, and this a REALLY guilty pleasure, its Olivia Newton JOhn

Mitigating evidence - I was only 14 when I first saw this..........................
thumbnail.aspx

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Take That are one of the best Boy Bands this country has ever produced and Gary Barlow is one of the country's greatest ever songwriters so its hardly a guilty secret.

I LOVE East 17 - Stay another day.

Oh do come along US, what tripe are you trying to peddle now?

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
This thread must be calling Mendoza's name: I've seen his iPod.

However, having had a quick search of the murky depths of my track collection, I found this BEAUTY, so I can't really take the piss too much :lol:

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1316435252.517668.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1316435252.517668.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 263

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
Used to love ELO when I was at school & still have the occasional nostalgic listen.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I've said before that I dont really consider any of my music collection a guilty pleasure. I'm sure others would view some of the entries I still have on open display on my shelves as GP though. Grease soundtrack, Milli Vanilli, Marillion, ELO, Bon Jovi spring to mind.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
For me, and this a REALLY guilty pleasure, its Olivia Newton JOhn

Mitigating evidence - I was only 14 when I first saw this..........................
thumbnail.aspx

I would.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Oh do come along US, what tripe are you trying to peddle now?

Talking of pleasures. An absolute pleasure bumping into you yesterday. That was a fun afternoon/evening.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Ha ha! I made PM Buzzer play one a Barry Manilow on Friday night. Immediately after, he asked me what time I had to leave.....

Ha ha. Thing is he does LIKE Barry Manilow. I have been on hols with him and its on his ipod!!

Indeed in Lithuania (unbeknownst to me) he filmed me singing along to Barry as it came on HIS ipod.

Think it was either Mandy or Cant Smile Without You.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here