Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Musical guilty pleasure

Hove Seagull

Feb 18, 2008
Havant
Ha ha. Thing is he does LIKE Barry Manilow. I have been on hols with him and its on his ipod!!

Indeed in Lithuania (unbeknownst to me) he filmed me singing along to Barry as it came on HIS ipod.

Think it was either Mandy or Cant Smile Without You.

It was Mandy that I got him to play on Friday night. I would like to see that video Mr Meola.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
And now...? 63 next week.

Olivia-Newton-John.jpg

Horses for courses I guess....I'm no Travolta these days either.

Hove Seagull

Feb 18, 2008
Havant
I knew every word, and every dance move to all the songs in Grease when I was 12!
I just know I'm going to regret this post!

Manx Shearwater

Jun 28, 2011
Brighton
I quite like Cry For Help by Rick Astley, which may be relevant in itself!

Not usually one for soppy ballads but this is a beautifully written song.

[yt]pfRfPon9vmU[/yt]

DerbyGull

Mar 5, 2008
Notts
Does anyone else here have a guilty pleasure that is far from what they usually listen to?

For me it's Take That :glare:

Generally HATE pop boy bands but there is something about Gary and the boys (excluding that cock Robbie)

[yt]N2ICtCO8TCw[/yt] [yt]yoO_1FFr56k[/yt]

:thumbsup: :lolol:

What you on about? Robbie WAS the talent!

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Peter Andre featuring Bubbla Ranx.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
Does anyone else here have a guilty pleasure that is far from what they usually listen to?

For me it's Take That :glare:

Generally HATE pop boy bands but there is something about Gary and the boys (excluding that cock Robbie)

[yt]N2ICtCO8TCw[/yt] [yt]yoO_1FFr56k[/yt]

:thumbsup: :lolol:

You are TCB in disguise and I claim my £5 !

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
Michael Bublé to my eternal shame. I'd never buy his music & i'll give it the old 'Oh no not this tosser' when he comes on but i secretly love his cheesy crooning *hangs head in shame*

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven

:rave:

5,6,7,8 yes yes steps!

It was the last thing on my mind when i arrived home but due to the day ive had its better best forgotten. Without a jumper I was a deeper shade of blue, which was a tragedy in itself but better the devil you know, back to my sunday best, a chain reaction followed, my heartbeat jumped when I saw olivia newton john, with her, loves got a hold of my heart but as before, thanks travolta, as Im left to reflect after the love has gone so Im gonna stomp for this summer of love as its the way you make me feel.

ps, I am on the whisky!!

Sep 1, 2010
:rave:

5,6,7,8 yes yes steps!

It was the last thing on my mind when i arrived home but due to the day ive had its better best forgotten. Without a jumper I was a deeper shade of blue, which was a tragedy in itself but better the devil you know, back to my sunday best, a chain reaction followed, my heartbeat jumped when I saw olivia newton john, with her, loves got a hold of my heart but as before, thanks travolta, as Im left to reflect after the love has gone so Im gonna stomp for this summer of love as its the way you make me feel.

ps, I am on the whisky!!

Will be expecting hardcore confessions of a musical nature after a few more then:D

I liked some Bros songs! :eek: As bad as that seems....it could always be worse.

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
Will be expecting hardcore confessions of a musical nature after a few more then:D

I liked some Bros songs! :eek: As bad as that seems....it could always be worse.

It could be worse but I owe you nothing, however Im not going to set the Cat amongst the pigeons, I'll just drop the boy. :facepalm:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here