Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

murray

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
Maybe Murray needs a cuddle?

Don't get me wrong, I want Murray to turn things around. But trust me, if you think he will just stroll back into the team and get 100% of the crowds backing you are deluded. Ignoring the fans who HAD supported him is excellent, well done Mr Murray... sorry for being so precious.

I have never got on the players backs before and always support them, so where BOF gets the "writing to apologise to abused players" bit, I don't know?

Last edited:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I have never got on the players backs before and always support them, so where BOF gets the "writing to apologise to abused players" bit, I don't know?

He was quite clearly snubbing those that had abused him. I can't believe there was such a fuss over it. I am sure he appreciated the support he was given, but did not show it.

Do you really need a clap to round off the afternoon?

Swings and round-a-bouts, surely. Why should a player apologise for not clapping the fans?

Ps I wasn't claiming you had personally abused any players.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Well I hope Murray gets back in the team and starts BANGING in the goals which we know he will.

If he does that them Im prepared to FORGIVE Brentford as it was over a month ago now.

Score goals Glenn. Lots. And we will love you again.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Well I hope Murray gets back in the team and starts BANGING in the goals which we know he will.

If he does that them Im prepared to FORGIVE Brentford as it was over a month ago now.

Score goals Glenn. Lots. And we will love you again.
And then you can piss off back oop north for a decent price. :smile:

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Dickinson is a load of Shite.
Davies suffred the most abuse of any Brighton (whilst on the pitch, not t'internet)player in my living memmory
Forster is old and had it
Murray is a shit, lazy and always offside
Hart is brilliant because he runs around LOTS

that sums up NSC's thoughts on our strikeforce right?

Whereas in the real world...

Dickinson has worked really hard
Davies... has suffered the most abuse of any Brighton player in living memory
Forster is old but in the form of his life
Murray is oiur most valuable gem.... if he can sort his life out with us
Hart has been a revelation this last year but we can't rely on him long-term

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
one of the best players at this club, but sadly we will never get to see him playing first team football, or if he does, it'll only be the once, fans reaction will not be good

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
:lolol:

Ticket revenue does go towards player wages among other things actually, so therefore people who attend games deserve some respect from the players, which as you will have seen at games most players must agree with.

In which case.... I buy the Independent paper and I'm disgusted that they fail to have page three girls on every page... for gods sake I pay their wages with every paper I buy... I demand that every member of staff at the Independent are sacked!!!

Oh and gosh... how much money have I spent at Sainsbury's and they STILL don't stock my favourite crisps. STOCK THEM NOW.... I pay your wages!!!!

???

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Good luck Mr Murray, it's not your fault that your lady is homesick.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here