Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

murray

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Really?! Couldn't have been that many people, surely? I thought it was near impossible to criticise a teenager who was banging in 30+ goals a season...

As a kid, I remember myself turning to my brother a number of times and asking why Zamora didn't chase back, why he didn't try to win this ball or that ball.

Only for Zamora to show a sudden turn of pace later on and win the game.

I thought that before I understood how that sort of striker works. Seems some people are still working it out with Murray.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
but Brentford was the unacceptable and unprofessional.

This is the only point where I agree with you. But time has moved on and it's more important for us to try and keep hold of one of our best players.

Brighton fans have given him s**t from day one, even when he was banging the goals in he still got abuse.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
As a kid, I remember myself turning to my brother a number of times and asking why Zamora didn't chase back, why he didn't try to win this ball or that ball.

Only for Zamora to show a sudden turn of pace later on and win the game.

I thought that before I understood how that sort of striker works. Seems some people are still working it out with Murray.

Kid's don't count though! I remember as an 8 or 9 year old claiming that my mate was better than Johnny Crumplin...

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Kid's don't count though! I remember as an 8 or 9 year old claiming that my mate was better than Johnny Crumplin...

I definitely remember people hurling abuse at Zamora for not tracking back.

He'll never be as good as Alex Revell...

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Hopefully Muzza will be starting on Saturday or at least on the bench. Lets hope the Albion fans don't act like morons if/when he plays.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Hopefully Muzza will be starting on Saturday or at least on the bench. Lets hope the Albion fans don't act like morons if/when he plays.

Bench this Sat, starting by next Sat.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
This is the only point where I agree with you. But time has moved on and it's more important for us to try and keep hold of one of our best players.

Brighton fans have given him s**t from day one, even when he was banging the goals in he still got abuse.

Absolutely, well said :thumbsup:

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Dickinson is a load of Shite.
Davies suffred the most abuse of any Brighton (whilst on the pitch, not t'internet)player in my living memmory
Forster is old and had it
Murray is a shit, lazy and always offside
Hart is brilliant because he runs around LOTS

that sums up NSC's thoughts on our strikeforce right?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here