Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

'Multiculturalism has failed' - Is This Bloke Fit To Be PM?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
WTF? ???

Seems to me that multiculturalism works perfectly well in the main - tho doubtless Bushys People will vehemently disagree.

OK, there are flashpoints. But why is this c unt pouring petrol on the flames?

tedebear

Legal Alien
NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
When you read the detail of what he has said in some respects he is right, whether or not it is the right way to garner support to tackle an obvious problem is debatable. But in the usual way the newpapers and press pick on the most emotive sentence to lead their reports with.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Thread locked by the time the pubs shut.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
WTF? ???

Seems to me that multiculturalism works perfectly well in the main - tho doubtless Bushys People will vehemently disagree.

It hasn't worked though. All that's happened is that small pockets of each culture have popped up and created mini-Parkistans, mini-Iraqs etc etc. Integration is what is required not multiculturalism.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Thread locked by the time the pubs shut.

Nah. Not really a Saturday matchday thread. Guaranteed a minimum of 15 pages of a weekday but likely to be on page 2 by tonight, especially if something mildly controversial happens to the Albion today.

Nevermind tho eh, quite happy to bounce it for the weekday mouth-frothers to embarrass themselves:thumbsup:

Last edited:

franks brother

You cannot force people to integrate if they choose not to do so.

Multiculturalism is merely a byword for the denigration of the indigenous culture.

Most indigenous people have no clue about this country's history , traditions, or cultural acheivements. Some of the responsibility lies with the education system and the PC drive to promote this addenda but a lot of it is just sheer laziness and a lack of pride in the nation and a buying into trashy popular culture ie that of the ghetto

Sep 1, 2010
If today's referee is a Chinese Muslim from Cardiff and we go down 1-0 to a controversial penalty this thread is gonna kick off:whistle:

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
There is truth behind it though. Like someone has already pointed out, there is no point just seeting up mini countrys within towns. That is not 'multicultral'.

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
It hasn't worked though. All that's happened is that small pockets of each culture have popped up and created mini-Parkistans, mini-Iraqs etc etc. Integration is what is required not multiculturalism.

My view entirely.

As to whether he is fit to be Prime Minister, on that score I have many doubts - but in this case he is right.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
If a Prime Minister speaking honestly is a good reason for him not to be fit to PM, one can only assume the comment comes from a bigoted left winger who accepts being lied to is what you expect from your PM ( and with good reason given Blair's reign)

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
You cannot force people to integrate if they choose not to do so.

Multiculturalism is merely a byword for the denigration of the indigenous culture.

Most indigenous people have no clue about this country's history , traditions, or cultural acheivements. Some of the responsibility lies with the education system and the PC drive to promote this addenda but a lot of it is just sheer laziness and a lack of pride in the nation and a buying into trashy popular culture ie that of the ghetto

Did u copy that straight from the BNP website? There are NO indigenous people left in England. The Normans and Romans saw to that! Even good old King Harold who was killed in 1066 didn't have true Briton blood in his veins.

The nearest you'll get to true Britons are in Scotland and look what a mess they are!!!

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
WTF? ???

he is digging a huge hole for himself exact opposite of the last PM who was a mute this guy has a mouth that runs away with him,he need to engage his brain before saying anything

election by August

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Of course he's right and arseholes like the two councillors in the article below prove my point, they cant be dismissed as a "tiny minority", they were elected, and i doubt it was by non muslims, whatever they feel about the iraq and afghanistan wars , this was neither the time or place to protest,and their opposition to the wars are based on one thing and one thing only, religion, the unpalatable truth is that a practising muslim owes more loyalty to his religion and co-religionists than to this country,and lets be honest , the vast majority of muslims in this country are fully paid up practising members of islam, its not the sully couldnt shoot or common as mook types that are in the majority, outside of brighton and hove anyway.

Birmingham councillors snub Solihull war hero - Top Stories - News - Birmingham Mail

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
There is no evidence to suggest when Britain was invaded the conquerors killed the indigenous population. They killed the nobles no doubt but it’s simply impossible to kill millions of people. Plus, why would you kill off your tax revenue?!

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Think it can depend on where you live to the differing views. Bradford people may see things very differently to Brighton people, etc. I think this subject has to be selective.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Think it can depend on where you live to the differing views. Bradford people may see things very differently to Brighton people, etc. I think this subject has to be selective.

This.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here