Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

'Multiculturalism has failed' - Is This Bloke Fit To Be PM?

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Was Herr Tubthumper referring to the English cricket team or football team?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
We've just won the Ashes on Aussie soil, we are within a whisker of overtaking South Africa to take second place in the world test rankings and we are current Twenty20 World Champions.

They dont normally win things though. When was the last time they won in Aus?

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail

Cricket, presumably. The 'f*** right off' was not meant with any malice.

My experience of Asians from the Indian subcontinent is that football does not register on the radar of interest when it comes to sport. Obviously a generalisation, but accurate, I feel.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

I was referring to the footy team but I concede I was not clear. But, it could be applied to the cricket team as well. The last 10-20 years have not presented many successes.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
The 'f*** right off' was not meant with any malice.

No offense taken. I'm off to watch that bloke walking round the Arctic now. Have a good evening.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Everybody is still playing 'tippy-tappy' politics around our current problem.Zoroastrian murderers of innocent civilians 0,ditto Hindus,ditto Bhuddists,ditto Jews,ditto Shi'ites,ditto Amish,ditto Latter day saints etc.Pakistani Sunni's are the problem here,there and everywhere,and the Saudi's who fund them

cunning fergus

NSC Patron
Jan 18, 2009
I was referring to the footy team but I concede I was not clear. But, it could be applied to the cricket team as well. The last 10-20 years have not presented many successes.

I see your point, and now BHA are having a modicum of sucess you are behind the team and cheering them on, no doubt like the other times when we have had a good turn.

Where were you when we were a shower of shit though, up at Highbury or Old Trafford?

For me supporting BHA (or England) requires pride first and foremost, I can have pride in the Albion even when they are a shower of shit. Like plenty of others I don't support England or BHA for success........then again that's another source of personal pride. Maybe this is the essential difference between genuine supporters and those glory seeking shirt wearing c***s that fill pubs the length and breadth of the country supporting Man Utd on SKY.

Each to their own of course but its a good job most BHA fans are not like you, as they would have pissed off to Chelsea in the late nineties.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Mind you, Poyet pissed off to Chelsea in the late nineties!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here