Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mrs Brown's Boys

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
Definitely the pick of the Christmas tv schedule. Very funny, lost bladder control watching part two tonight, cannot wait for the new series.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I don't get it, I don't get Miranda either, both make me cringe at their non funniness.

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
One of the worst programmes on TV in my opinion. At least that was, until I saw "Dogs that Dance" pop up on the TV guide.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Not one of my favourite comedies but do laugh at it occasionally but anything on the tv this Xmas was funnier than this years OUTNUMBERED Xmas special the whole joke of the show used to be the obnoxious kids who were funny as 9 year olds being to inteligent for their years but now they've turned into unfunny teenage freaks it no longer is funny time to call it a day
Thought The Royal Family was on fine form this year except seeing Jim sitting on the sofa in his White Y fronts

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Mrs Brown's Boy's is Oscar winning stuff compared with Miranda, yes, how does she get shows commisioned ?

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Thought The Royal Family was on fine form this year except seeing Jim sitting on the sofa in his White Y fronts

Even the Royle Family disappointed me a bit this year... no Lurkio or Cheryl, the kids weren't about, bit lame all round for that comedy, although not bad enough to call terrible. But compared to the rubbish we have to put up with now, still a classic bit of laughter.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
The Royle Family was a little below par but still entertaining.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Two funniest things on tv this year so fat....morcambe and wise christmas show on Christmas eve and the Christmas vicar of dibley.

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
Two funniest things on tv this year so fat....morcambe and wise christmas show on Christmas eve and the Christmas vicar of dibley.

Sad but true even my 8 and 5 year old found Morcambe and Wise very funny as to mrs Brown and Miranda I'm another one that finds them both painfully unfunny.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Even the Royle Family disappointed me a bit this year... no Lurkio or Cheryl, the kids weren't about, bit lame all round for that comedy, although not bad enough to call terrible. But compared to the rubbish we have to put up with now, still a classic bit of laughter.

Funny how people see things differently I thought it was one of the funniest episodes what with Daves erection failure Joes hunt for a Vacant lady Jim winning £100 on the scracthcard and also bringing in a couple of new characters to freshen it up
Hopefully a new series is in the pipeline

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
I've known Christmas cracker jokes funnier than Mrs Browns Boys. The jokes are weak and obvious and then desperation prat falls and swearing come out.
The funniest t.v was the triple comedy bill on channel 4 on Christmas Eve.
8 out of 10 cats
Peep Show
Friday night Dinner
Loads of swearing in all three of those but at least they had the decency to be funny.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Funny how people see things differently I thought it was one of the funniest episodes what with Daves erection failure Joes hunt for a Vacant lady Jim winning £100 on the scracthcard and also bringing in a couple of new characters to freshen it up
Hopefully a new series is in the pipeline

It was the Joe bit I found pretty unfunny to be honest. Always loved the Royles for it's very realistic portrayal. I just didn't find the Joe bit realistic, the rest was a good giggle though.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)

As a matter of interest, what comedy programs do you like?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here