Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Move on, move on, nothing to see here. Especially no whizzy winger from Newcastle

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Can't be arsed but you know on various threads u said LuaLua was signing Fri (after 20 others had said it) like you had a 'source' lol

'Can't be arsed' as in I never said that and you know it.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
THIS..... Its business. LuaLua's agent has a responsibility to LuaLua to try and secure him the best terms possible. If Saints were offering more dosh (F**king scummers), then he would be duty bound to explore it for his client.

I was hoping the saints thing was all bullshit, no smoke without fire, seems there may be something in it :-( this is becoming unbearable.

You seem to have a rather pessimistic outlook...

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
There is nothing on Saintsweb about Lua Lua that I can see and you would expect if there was something genuine in this for somebody at least to bring it up.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Oh yes, we pull out and a few weeks later he passes a medical (perhaps say, on a small bone-spur removal from the break he sustained with us?) that Southampton or another club give him.

One player doesn't necessarily mean a club should stop the World, but what if Peter Ward or Bob Zamora got rejected by us for being a little tight in the calf, needing a minor op, or something that would be fixed simply by given more time to heal?
The insurance company will wait - we just aren't going to be paying big money to have the bloke be uninsured. Insurance companies will happily triple their premiums on a player already signed who we need to insure.
They will have no qualms about that!

FFS... OR we put faith in our medical experts who conducted his medical! That is, IF the failed medical RUMOUR is true...

In your naive world, we would commit to a huge transfer fee and wage payout... is that right?

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Let's calm down here. FFS so much conjecture and speculation. Just wait for an official announcement.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
How about...

- We agree terms with Newcastle.
- We agree terms with Lua Lua.
- Those "In the Know" are so excited they could pee their pants. Exercising bladder restraint, instead they tell some chums.
- Word leaks out to NSC, The Argus and everywhere - Lua Lua is (all but) ours.
- Damn and blast, Lua Lua fails the medical.
- The Albion go back to Newcastle to try and negotiate either a reduced up-front fee with more appearance based add-ons or a long-term loan with a view to subsequent signing.

And then, either....

- Those renegotiations work, and Lua Lua comes to the Albion in some capacity.
or
- Those renegotiations fail and Lua Lua doesn't join. Gus says "eeeees complicated".

Regardless of what happens, the Albion are never going to officially announce the full sequence of events. That doesn't make anyone a liar necessarily.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
He's already had his medical, fee's been agreed, we're just waiting for it to go through.

'Can't be arsed' as in I never said that and you know it.

LOL - I see you ignored the other thing I quoted. So how did you know the medical was already done? Don't you think even just that first quote suggest you are 'in the know' and he's signing? It may seem to you i'm noticing everything you put etc but only cos I earmark everything you write claiming to know something in the file under 'bullshit' - just as everyone did Gav1901 / BrightonLoyal etc etc hence why you'vehad about 7 different usernames in your 2 yrs or so on NSC and supporting the albion ;)

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
How about...

- We agree terms with Newcastle.
- We agree terms with Lua Lua.
- Those "In the Know" are so excited they could pee their pants. Exercising bladder restraint, instead they tell some chums.
- Word leaks out to NSC, The Argus and everywhere - Lua Lua is (all but) ours.
- Damn and blast, Lua Lua fails the medical.
- The Albion go back to Newcastle to try and negotiate either a reduced up-front fee with more appearance based add-ons or a long-term loan with a view to subsequent signing.

And then, either....

- Those renegotiations work, and Lua Lua comes to the Albion in some capacity.
or
- Those renegotiations fail and Lua Lua doesn't join. Gus says "eeeees complicated".

Regardless of what happens, the Albion are never going to officially announce the full sequence of events. That doesn't make anyone a liar necessarily.

That does not sound good

Coleby1007

Feb 28, 2011
Lancing
LOL - I see you ignored the other thing I quoted. So how did you know the medical was already done? Don't you think even just that first quote suggest you are 'in the know' and he's signing? It may seem to you i'm noticing everything you put etc but only cos I earmark everything you write claiming to know something in the file under 'bullshit' - just as everyone did Gav1901 / BrightonLoyal etc etc hence why you'vehad about 7 different usernames in your 2 yrs or so on NSC and supporting the albion ;)

Sheebo 1 v 0 Noooone

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
does anyone actually no the truth, this is painful reading now, nearly 50,000 visits and Im not sure anyone has a clue whats going on:

I would like to ask 3 questions as reading this thread the answers are not quite straightforward:

1) Has KLL failed a medical, just a yes or no will do and based upon the truth, as in " i know he has" Not a wide guess based upon a "source" "friend"
2) Has the SCC made him an offer (Same rules appliy as in question 1)
3) IS HE SIGNING!!

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
does anyone actually no the truth, this is painful reading now, nearly 50,000 visits and Im not sure anyone has a clue whats going on:

I would like to ask 3 questions as reading this thread the answers are not quite straightforward:

1) Has KLL failed a medical, just a yes or no will do and based upon the truth, as in " i know he has" Not a wide guess based upon a "source" "friend"
2) Has the SCC made him an offer (Same rules appliy as in question 1)
3) IS HE SIGNING!!

think only poyet and bloom could answer that

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
or

It makes anyone that has said 'He will definitely be joing us, 100%'
either
a) a liar
b) an idiot

Now everyone else who has said it's just a matter of sorting out the last few details - they're neither liars nor idiots, they're right. They never guaranteed 100% it was a done deal.

We all know we want him and he wants to join us, you don't need a cousin in the team to know that, Naylor has put it in the Argus, and he doesn't make a lot up.

But if one of those in the know says 'it's 100% a done deal' then they're saying he has signed, and we're just waiting for the announcement, which could be waiting for another signing etc. If he's not signed, it's not 100%.

Last edited:

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
Wouldn't it be nice if we could go back to a time where Lua Lua signing didn't seem likely and return to our normal lives without having to check NSC and the Argus every 5 minutes. It's the hope that kills you!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here