Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Move on, move on, nothing to see here. Especially no whizzy winger from Newcastle

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
And like I said earlier on in this post, not worth more than £300k plus add ons at the moment.:smile: And that's if we fancy a gamble

Now you're just being silly... do you honestly believe that is the correct valuation of KLL?

Chris001

Mar 30, 2011
Finding the whole transfer rumour thing a complete pain! Told myself I wouldn't look at them any more but really can't help it.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Ok so I found a video of KLL's agent as he sat down to thrash out contract negotiations. I think we have now established what went wrong.

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
Has anybody considered this.
Newcastle seem to have been very active in recent weeks.pardew claiming they will sign at least 6 players before the season starts.Maybe the reason nothing has been concluded with lua lua is because the people needed to complete the deal are elsewhere working on players coming in to Newcastle rather than players leaving Newcastle.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Has anybody considered this.
Newcastle seem to have been very active in recent weeks.pardew claiming they will sign at least 6 players before the season starts.Maybe the reason nothing has been concluded with lua lua is because the people needed to complete the deal are elsewhere working on players coming in to Newcastle rather than players leaving Newcastle.

Yeh, to be far if the deal is off, its off and the club would just say that. Because the longer they leave it the more it will look like a blooper on the clubs part. If it was off they would want to move on sharpish and have us all talking about someone/something else.

As we have heard nothing official, I would say nothing has changed from what we last heard, i.e. will be wrapped up soon.

BrickTamland

Mar 2, 2010
Brighton
I'm still confident we will get him but I am becoming a tad nervous about the whole situation. Now with the rumours Barnes is being looked at (probably a load of rubbish) it seems this transfer window has been a bit of a disaster so far.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
I'm still confident we will get him but I am becoming a tad nervous about the whole situation. Now with the rumours Barnes is being looked at (probably a load of rubbish) it seems this transfer window has been a bit of a disaster so far.

Not ssarineccely.

I think we are going in for some class players, and I would imagine we are trying to strike up some real deals. This can take time to sort out. There is still oodles of time remaining to finish building the squad and from what Gus has said so far I fully expect to be very pleased when pre-season starts.

Having Gus, Tony and John in our corner when it comes to transfers is really a dream team. I wouldnt want anyone else hunting down our future squad. Whatever happens with this particular transfer and whatever happens between now and the start of pre-season, I trust in Gus and the gang, and continue to be uncontrollably excited :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Simontheseagull

Eye from the sky
Jul 11, 2010
The Amex
While people are fervently checking this thread, can anyone tell me if I missed Andy Murray @ Wimbledon? Has he played already? did he win?

Surely you mean you missed Glen Murray at wimbledon today! He hasn't yet signed for Palace and he was spotted at Wimbledon this afternoon.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Surely you mean you missed Glen Murray at wimbledon today! He hasn't yet signed for Palace and he was spotted at Wimbledon this afternoon.

Thanks for responding to my question without answering it. If anyone is interested Andy is now on centre on BBC2, just started. Whooop!

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
So glad I read through the last 2 pages of this thread :shootself:

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven

No need to panic just yet.Murray & Bennett going was always on the cards.Bristol city wanting barnes I'm not sure that will be viewed as a step up for barnes probably a step down.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Just like the other 38 then!

I know it's all gonna be crap but I still cannot stop myself from checking the updates. Addicted me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here