Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Move on, move on, nothing to see here. Especially no whizzy winger from Newcastle

chinners

Aug 27, 2009
Brighton
there is still plenty of time for this to happened but the longer it take the less likely it will happen

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Was there this much of a fuss on the norwich board when the bennett deal seemed to "stall" (that is, wasn't announced as officially done as soon as some people were expected)?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
It's funny because he knows more people inside the club than you probably do. :laugh:

Like who? And i don't go around jumping on the bandwagon claiming to know stuff... Is it the same source as you...?

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Like who? And i don't go around jumping on the bandwagon claiming to know stuff... Is it the same source as you...?

Who I know has nothing to do with you, I'm not gonna go put there profession at risk am I?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Why would I tell you what I know and what I don't know, and who tells me and who doesn't? You're always trying to start something, you look like the biggest twat trying to 'confront' someone on an internet forum, if you have such a problem with me then PM me because you're starting to do my head in now.

Erm the point being you tell everyone on here stuff claiming to be in the know... Only prob is 10 others have usually said it first... Not confronting anyone or looking like the biggest twat so don't start playing the victim pal.

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.

Why the f*ck should I tell you who he knows? :shrug:

I have 3-4 sources, 3 of which Noooone knows.

He has 4-5 sourse that I don't know. So, 7-9 in total. :

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Who I know has nothing to do with you, I'm not gonna go put there profession at risk am I?

Funny thing is you said it was 'the bloke who does the medicals' last time - oh the irony.

So anyway your ignoring the simple question - why did you write that about the medical being done etc last Thurs i think it was - did u know? Or were you guessing? Genuine questioin here - pls answer rather than avoiding...

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Why the f*ck should I tell you who he knows? :shrug:

I have 3-4 sources, 3 of which Noooone knows.

He has 4-5 sourse that I don't know. So, 7-9 in total. :

:lol: don';t get so touchy - i was asking Gav if what he put about the medical was true that's all - simple question... No need for you to get involved helping your little mate out XXX

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Hold it a minute fellas,I`m just going to get some crisps.

Nah not going down this route again - they're only kids - 16 or so... Jst wanted an answer re the medical quote but it's being strangely ignored...

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
:lol: don';t get so touchy - i was asking Gav if what he put about the medical was true that's all - simple question... No need for you to get involved helping your little mate out XXX

I think I replied to you, after you quoted me.

Whatever floats your boat Sheemale. xxx

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
Nah not going down this route again - they're only kids - 16 or so... Jst wanted an answer re the medical quote but it's being strangely ignored...

Well, that's wrong...

Do you have 3 or 4 sources? Cant be that hard to work out!

3 good sources, 1 meh source.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here