Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Move on, move on, nothing to see here. Especially no whizzy winger from Newcastle

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Yeah can we change the thread title? It's incredibly depressing.

BrickTamland

Mar 2, 2010
Brighton
I wonder if that while we're all waiting for Kaz to sign up, the club have got some other signings close which the usual "in the know" people haven't hear about yet due to them trying to find out about Lualua, I live in hope, although it's a bit depressing on the transfer front atm.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
LOL - I see you ignored the other thing I quoted. So how did you know the medical was already done? Don't you think even just that first quote suggest you are 'in the know' and he's signing? It may seem to you i'm noticing everything you put etc but only cos I earmark everything you write claiming to know something in the file under 'bullshit' - just as everyone did Gav1901 / BrightonLoyal etc etc hence why you'vehad about 7 different usernames in your 2 yrs or so on NSC and supporting the albion ;)

What are you 'loling' at, this doesn't show where I've said that he'll be signing on Friday.

Screaming J

He'll put a spell on you
Jul 13, 2004
Exiled from the South Country
I think you lot all ought to chill the f*** out. If he signs; great. If he doesn't, there are plenty more fish in the sea. Good he is. Messi he ain't.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
How painful is this - I should stop looking and only look when the thread says "Club Text - Lua Lua signs" - until then it just gets me down - but I can't stop looking.

HP Seagull

Danny Cullip: Hero
Sep 26, 2008
How painful is this - I should stop looking and only look when the thread says "Club Text - Lua Lua signs" - until then it just gets me down - but I can't stop looking.

Likewise. This thread has become utter bollocks, but I can't stop looking at it every time it gets bumped to the top of the pile.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
What are you 'loling' at, this doesn't show where I've said that he'll be signing on Friday.

You always talk like ur in the know and u aint. So come on, why did u write the medical was done etc etc - was this just your head guessing and trying to jump on the 'obvious' bandwagon or are you claiming to be 'in the know'...?

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
You always talk like ur in the know and u aint. So come on, why did u write the medical was done etc etc - was this just your head guessing and trying to jump on the 'obvious' bandwagon or are you claiming to be 'in the know'...?

It's funny because he knows more people inside the club than you probably do. :laugh:

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A

Why would I tell you what I know and what I don't know, and who tells me and who doesn't? You're always trying to start something, you look like the biggest twat trying to 'confront' someone on an internet forum, if you have such a problem with me then PM me because you're starting to do my head in now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here