Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Move on, move on, nothing to see here. Especially no whizzy winger from Newcastle

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
Don't shoot the messenger, but I have no sources, I am not related to any of the squad, and I'm not shagging any of the WAG's. In fact I have no information whatsoever. I am just pissed off with waiting for this deal to happen.

Dont shoot the messenger. I only joined here to give this information. Im not freinds with the whole squad. I never said that. Im a cousin of 1 of the squad. I aint on here to spread bullshit rumours. If what im saying proves to be wrong tthen block me

Then what IS in it for you to join a website and say exactly what every other bs'er says?
You are a cousin, best mates with staff you can't mention, source close to the club, know the player's mum....etc.
NONE of the info means anything, and why does anyone need YOU to be telling it?

I'll wait for the club to announce signings cheers, and be happy to shoot every bloody messenger between the peepers.

BlythMeister

Aug 30, 2010
Lewes
Then what IS in it for you to join a website and say exactly what every other bs'er says?
You are a cousin, best mates with staff you can't mention, source close to the club, know the player's mum....etc.
NONE of the info means anything, and why does anyone need YOU to be telling it?

I'll wait for the club to announce signings cheers, and be happy to shoot every bloody messenger between the peepers.

Well said!! News only please. Rumors are pointless and a waste of time!

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Why are people pointing to him playing at the end of last season as a sign he must be fit and pass a medical? I don't mean to keep this failed medical rumour going, but consider:

-El Abd played a couple of games without realising he had broken his foot, playing doesn't necessarily mean fit.
-Kaz was someone who was used sparingly because of fear of injury, playing tat one game may have injured him.
-It was a few weeks ago, now. He hasn't been wrapped up in bubble wrap only coming out for the medical. He might have inured or re-injured himself at home.

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London

...unless they provide something concrete to support their claims. More than happy to agree with you otherwise...

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I have no idea what is common in these situations, but I get the impression that the clubs strike a deal before the player then gets involved for personal terms and medical etc.

I'm sure there are others who have a better understanding of the process than me.

I don't know either way, just I can see there being wasted time whatever order they go through the process. I imagine, with absolutely no evidence to base this assumption on, it depends on how much the player wants to move, how much the club wants the player, etc. I can see a club might need to convince a player they want to come, the player won't want to bother with a medical if he isn't convinced he wants to join them, whereas if the player is eager to join, it can be a boost to negotiation for them, showing his fitness etc. and so want to get the medical done.

FLAIRtastic

Aug 29, 2010

Waynflete

Nov 10, 2009
But mildly amusing nonetheless, and let's face it if we only dealt in facts on this site it would be somewhat boring :smile:

Quite. One person's fact is another's rumour. Difficult to know exactly what proof people here could provide to back up their claims of 'facts' or 'news'. People have said 'I know someone at the club who told me this' but it has turned out to be inaccurate, or people don't believe them.

Short of posting a photograph of yourself shaking hands with Lua Lua, Gus and Tony Bloom, followed by a scanned copy of a signed contract, what proof exactly would be good enough to satisfy people?

And if people can't provide 'proof' of what they say, and so don't post anything at all, then there wouldn't be anything for us to speculate ignorantly about!

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
l Have some information from someone in the squad. Not giving any names. Lua Lua's agent has tried to force a move through to Southampton but it is believed that KLL turned down the Saints offer as he feels Gus Poyet can help his progression. I hear it should be done and dusted. To those who say KLL is on holiday, thats just bullshit. He was at the snooker tournement down the Brighton Centre lastnight with a very tasty girlfreind :amex:

He who dares wins

Squad.jpg

Which Member?

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
And if people can't provide 'proof' of what they say, and so don't post anything at all, then there wouldn't be anything for us to speculate ignorantly about!

be a bit boring on here though wouldn't it?

Personally, I don't know why people get so het up on things like this...At the end of the day, if someone posts a rumour and it turns out to be incorrect, then who looks the idiot?

I think people also fall too easily for some of those on a wind-up and that some chill pills need to be taken by those who scream and shout everytime a rumour is posted...

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
Quite. One person's fact is another's rumour. Difficult to know exactly what proof people here could provide to back up their claims of 'facts' or 'news'. People have said 'I know someone at the club who told me this' but it has turned out to be inaccurate, or people don't believe them.

Short of posting a photograph of yourself shaking hands with Lua Lua, Gus and Tony Bloom, followed by a scanned copy of a signed contract, what proof exactly would be good enough to satisfy people?

To be honest, people should provide whatever they have. If it's just that someone (anyone) has told them something, then they haven't seen any proof, so they don't have any proof.

I'm pretty sure our ignorant speculations aren't helped in any way whatsoever by two people, both claiming to have good sources, claiming they 'know' complete contradictory 'facts'. One person says "someone in the club told me he's definitely signing" and another says "someone in the club told me he's definitely not" - how much better off are we, really?

I know the answer is to just ignore them and not open the thread, but when you're as desperate to know the truth as I am, you have to keep checking back to see if something solid actually has happened :(

DIFFBROOK

Really Up the Junction
Feb 3, 2005
Yorkshire
Maybe we are thinking too much into all of this?

How often do you hear about players medicals during negotiations? Very very rarely and they are after talks have broken down. No way would the clubs Dr, medical team divulge such information. Imagine the reaction of KLL agent.........he would be issuing all sorts of denials and threatening to sue the club etc.

As for Saints and any other club sniffing around. Probably, as I'm sure KLL has attracted many clubs. But as no media agency (including Sky Sports, who are usually the first and most reliable) have not mentioned anything, then I dont think any other clubs attention is either very advanced or serious.

Maybe, just maybe the clubs, player and his agent are simply doing final negotiations.........just the i and ts to finish off . Well I hope so anyway.

Btw, I have absolutely no inside knowledge, nor am I KLL cousin, nor am I best mates with any of the club/squad and I am certainly not the club Dr, nor KLL agent, nor infact connected to SCC nor the media. Just being optimistic for once.

terry1

Banned
Jun 19, 2011
Patcham
for obvious reasons I cant say who he is. All ive told you lot is what i have been told myself. Im a frustrated as everybody else about all the speculation going on. I know for a fact that he is in Brighton or at least was yesterday and it it was'nt for the london to Brighton bike ride.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here