Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Move on, move on, nothing to see here. Especially no whizzy winger from Newcastle

terry1

Banned
Jun 19, 2011
Patcham
Lua Lua

l Have some information from someone in the squad. Not giving any names. Lua Lua's agent has tried to force a move through to Southampton but it is believed that KLL turned down the Saints offer as he feels Gus Poyet can help his progression. I hear it should be done and dusted. To those who say KLL is on holiday, thats just bullshit. He was at the snooker tournement down the Brighton Centre lastnight with a very tasty girlfreind :amex:

He who dares wins

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
l Have some information from someone in the squad. Not giving any names. Lua Lua's agent has tried to force a move through to Southampton but it is believed that KLL turned down the Saints offer as he feels Gus Poyet can help his progression. I hear it should be done and dusted. To those who say KLL is on holiday, thats just bullshit. He was at the snooker tournement down the Brighton Centre lastnight with a very tasty girlfreind :amex:

He who dares wins

Someone was saying yesterday that his agent was good friends with Bloom so why would he do that?

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
Someone was saying yesterday that his agent was good friends with Bloom so why would he do that?

How good a friend does Bloom need to be for this agent to turn down a mega-bucks agent fee for getting the man? Obviously I've no more idea than you, but the story is certainly feasible.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone

Because money talks
As does the fact you've just joined the forum - speaks volumes. So can you tell us why you've never been here before, but suddenly you're best mates with the squad. You can understand we're not going to believe you right, it's nothing personal, but we get tons of new members saying they know something. Different day, same shit.

terry1

Banned
Jun 19, 2011
Patcham
Dont shoot the messenger. I only joined here to give this information. Im not freinds with the whole squad. I never said that. Im a cousin of 1 of the squad. I aint on here to spread bullshit rumours. If what im saying proves to be wrong tthen block me

Coleby1007

Feb 28, 2011
Lancing
Dont shoot the messenger. I only joined here to give this information. Im not freinds with the whole squad. I never said that. Im a cousin of 1 of the squad. I aint on here to spread bullshit rumours. If what im saying proves to be wrong tthen block me

Your first ever post on here you went advanced and chose to go for the yellow blob holding the amex sign. Im not convinced. My first post i was so nervous i woul never dream of going advanced.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Dont shoot the messenger.
If we had a pound for every time that was posted on here.
I only joined here to give this information... Im a cousin of 1 of the squad. I aint on here to spread bullshit rumours.
Trouble is there's dozens of people who have just joined to pass on some info, and nearly all of it turns out to be false. We have no way of knowing if any of these are telling the truth, so it's easiet to ignore it all. What will be will be.

If what im saying proves to be wrong then block me
If you are wrong, and were just on a wind up, I don't suppose you'll be too upset for losing your 1 day old account.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
How good a friend does Bloom need to be for this agent to turn down a mega-bucks agent fee for getting the man? Obviously I've no more idea than you, but the story is certainly feasible.

THIS..... Its business. LuaLua's agent has a responsibility to LuaLua to try and secure him the best terms possible. If Saints were offering more dosh (F**king scummers), then he would be duty bound to explore it for his client.

I was hoping the saints thing was all bullshit, no smoke without fire, seems there may be something in it :-( this is becoming unbearable.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
If we had a pound for every time that was posted on here.
Trouble is there's dozens of people who have just joined to pass on some info, and nearly all of it turns out to be false. We have no way of knowing if any of these are telling the truth, so it's easiet to ignore it all. What will be will be.

If you are wrong, and were just on a wind up, I don't suppose you'll be too upset for losing your 1 day old account.

Top posting.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
l have some information from someone in the squad. Not giving any names. Lua lua's agent has tried to force a move through to southampton but it is believed that kll turned down the saints offer

yeah. I saw that on the transfer rumours site too and i don't have any sources GENUINE OR OTHERWISE

FFS... just sign the fcuking contract KLL...

IF he failed a medical, just pull-out BHA...

Simple! :thumbsup:

Oh yes, we pull out and a few weeks later he passes a medical (perhaps say, on a small bone-spur removal from the break he sustained with us?) that Southampton or another club give him.

One player doesn't necessarily mean a club should stop the World, but what if Peter Ward or Bob Zamora got rejected by us for being a little tight in the calf, needing a minor op, or something that would be fixed simply by given more time to heal?
The insurance company will wait - we just aren't going to be paying big money to have the bloke be uninsured. Insurance companies will happily triple their premiums on a player already signed who we need to insure.
They will have no qualms about that!

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Am I the only one who fears looking at this thread because another negative, discouraging rumour has been posted?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here