Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Move on, move on, nothing to see here. Especially no whizzy winger from Newcastle

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Christ this would be a cracking signing and boy we would have some pace in the squad:)

Its pretty obvious he will sign anyway as he's made it clear he wants to join us.

Buckly was a bit inconsistent last season and seems to have had a bit of an ego at watford,but i hear he can be bloody awsome when on form and hopefully gus will make him perform everyweek:)

Buckley will be our best player next season, KLL will be a close second! You heard it here first.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Agreed, why would we pay more than 300k for this load of shit:

[yt]HPzRm1cx23M[/yt]

I mean, it's not like he's the most exciting player we've had at the Albion since Zamora or anything....oh, wait. :D

Not worth £10k IMO - Rubbish.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

[yt]HPzRm1cx23M[/yt]

I mean, it's not like he's the most exciting player we've had at the Albion since Zamora or anything....oh, wait. :D

That video actually made me emotional - unreal. Absolutely class. And for those that poo poo the kissing the badge in football - Kaz MEANT that after scoring vs BMuff - I PROMISE you that. He is SOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDD

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley

[yt]HPzRm1cx23M[/yt]

he is rubbish, just rubbish.....i just weed a little watching that video

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
That video actually made me emotional - unreal. Absolutely class. And for those that poo poo the kissing the badge in football - Kaz MEANT that after scoring vs BMuff - I PROMISE you that. He is SOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDD

Totally agree. Great vid and just reminds everyone about what an absolutely sensational talent this young lad is. Brings such an explosive quality that no other player comes close too

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Ole Ole Ole Ole-LUA_LUA

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone