Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Move on, move on, nothing to see here. Especially no whizzy winger from Newcastle

Oct 25, 2003
In a speed test done by Coca-Cola 2-3 years ago, Scannell was the 6th fastest player in the League without the ball.

kaz wouldn't have been in that test as he wasn't a football league player..........seriously, he is OUTRAGEOUSLY quick, even by championship standards.

He will make a lot of defenders look very, very silly

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Nooney will also skip past Championship defenders with his pace.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Christ this would be a cracking signing and boy we would have some pace in the squad:)

Its pretty obvious he will sign anyway as he's made it clear he wants to join us.

Buckly was a bit inconsistent last season and seems to have had a bit of an ego at watford,but i hear he can be bloody awsome when on form and hopefully gus will make him perform everyweek:)

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Pace Pace and more Pace, Gus knows what he is doing, a Pacy striker too would be nice.

Now get some Big Big Big defenders in :)

churley1

Oct 13, 2009
Bogota
kaz wouldn't have been in that test as he wasn't a football league player..........seriously, he is OUTRAGEOUSLY quick, even by championship standards.

He will make a lot of defenders look very, very silly

All your opinions are based on him playing against sub-standard League One players. I saw him play 3 or 4 times for yourselves and whilst he looked good, he's no way as quick as you make him out to be.

He was nothing special for Doncaster on loan earlier in his career in the Champ either. I'm sure he's improved but having speed in this division doesn't neccessarily guarantee results.

If he stays, I'm looking forward to his battle against Nathianiel Clyne next season.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
All your opinions are based on him playing against sub-standard League One players. I saw him play 3 or 4 times for yourselves and whilst he looked good, he's no way as quick as you make him out to be.

He was nothing special for Doncaster on loan earlier in his career in the Champ either. I'm sure he's improved but having speed in this division doesn't neccessarily guarantee results.

If he stays, I'm looking forward to his battle against Nathianiel Clyne next season.
He makes Usain Bolt look like a SNAIL.

cyanide-sid

May 20, 2010
Worthing
A friend of mine who is a season ticket holder at the Emirates told me of a test the Arsenal players had a good few years back when Henry and the like were playing. The fastest at the club over 100m was Matthew Upson - not the first pick you would have thought from that side for quickest runner. The point though is how quick they are over 10-20 metres and the acceleration that they possess. I think Bennett might have beaten KLL over a 100m (maybe) seeing he was a English schools runner but I think KLL would just skin anyone around over the shorter sprints. If he gets away from defenders they don`t get back at him.

sten

sister ray
Jul 14, 2003
eastside

If forward to his battle against Nathianiel Clyne next season.

who, he won,t be playing for you jokers next season,keep up palace boy

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales

IF he stays, I'm looking forward to his battle against Nathianiel Clyne next season.
corrected for you:moo:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
no more than 300k with loads of add ons. More than that is too high a gamble

Well worth 1.5million - well worth 2.5 million - he's unbelievable and only 20. It's an investment too - if he moved on to a prem club in a few years we'd get more than 1.5 million. I'm certain of that. Most exciting player i've ever seen in the stripes without a doubt. He improved massively in 6 months last season too. Kaz is pure class.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
no more than 300k with loads of add ons. More than that is too high a gamble

Agreed, why would we pay more than 300k for this load of shit:

[yt]HPzRm1cx23M[/yt]

I mean, it's not like he's the most exciting player we've had at the Albion since Zamora or anything....oh, wait. :D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here