Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Move on, move on, nothing to see here. Especially no whizzy winger from Newcastle

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
I thought Nolon went to West Ham for £3 million and will cost the club £6.5 million throughout his contract.

Nearly 4 million according to Sky news

HP Seagull

Danny Cullip: Hero
Sep 26, 2008
Zaha et al are just as fast.

Really, they're not. I've no doubt that Palace have some pace in the side but I would say that LuaLua is easily the fastest player, especially over ten yards, in the Football League.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
_47283779_lualua-signing-0117.jpg

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
anyone that is doubting moggy,is wrong,he has confirmed by text at lunch time,also someone very close to senior management who i see daily,told me yesterday that it was happening.Moggy also in formed me in march about bennett going and wages he would be getting,so trust him,what he says is gosple

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
anyone that is doubting moggy,is wrong,he has confirmed by text at lunch time,also someone very close to senior management who i see daily,told me yesterday that it was happening.Moggy also in formed me in march about bennett going and wages he would be getting,so trust him,what he says is gosple

I don't think anyone is doubting him tbh. Isn't it a tad risky him putting it on here though? Why not just let your mates know..

darters74

Jun 9, 2011
All over the place
Why do people keep going on about the comparison in fees between KLL and Nolan? Who gives a shit! You either want KLL or you don't, whatever the price! I believe he will terrorise champoinship defenders, and if some Toon fans are gutted that he's going, then that speaks volumes.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
In a speed test done by Coca-Cola 2-3 years ago, Scannell was the 6th fastest player in the League without the ball.

LuaLua is like a racing greyhound plus he would have the ball.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
no more than 300k with loads of add ons. More than that is too high a gamble

Not a gamble in my opinion. I had my doubts during his first loan spell because all he appeared to do is run quickly, but soon proved me wrong last season. Worth every penny of £1.5m if the figure is to be believed.

HP Seagull

Danny Cullip: Hero
Sep 26, 2008
In a speed test done by Coca-Cola 2-3 years ago, Scannell was the 6th fastest player in the League without the ball.

I'm not talking two or three years ago though. I'd say, pretty confidently, that LuaLua would destroy any player in your squad for pace.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here