Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Most famous person you have met, shook hands with and a chat

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I called round at his house, to try to persuade him to vote for the Seagulls Party.

He was out.

:(

Bad luck. I got Denton and other parts of Newhaven - celebrity free? Not much excitement to be had. I shall never forget seeing your face ripped to shreads by some cocky little dog, through the pattern glazed front door of a house in Denton (possibly another area). I didn't dare stick another one through the letterbox.

bobby smith

Jan 20, 2011
WORTHING
From his assumption that we ALL must know who he is, and the 'Worthing' clue he has offered, and the mention of 'getting close' when I posted about an election, I guess that bobby smith must be some sort of Worthing politician, probably a Tory.

But, no. I've never heard of any of them.

:)

Jimbo.GRFC

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
I've got the winner, there's lots to chose from in our lovely city, but when I lived in Surrey Street, Brighton. I lived opposite Jane Warner, Page 3 Girl and we were invited to her barbecue. My arm hurt for weeks, I was only 15 after all. I don't know how but that experience left me. Is that a sign of old age, she was stunning !!

pauli cee

Jan 21, 2009
worthing
The most famous globally is probably Ice-T who I met when Bodycount played the Event sometime in the 90s.

Personal favourite was when Babes In Toyland actually gatecrashed MY birthday party and I got a birthday snog from Kat Bjelland.

kat-bjelland-1-1.jpg

well jealous, love those girls, met them years back after a gig at brighton centre, mmmmm......................

how about frank bruno, doing the opening of ladbrokes on goring road, top man, took a lot of time out to speak to us

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here