Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Most famous person you have met, shook hands with and a chat

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Joe Strummer. Was in a blues club with London Calling. LC went to the bar and Joe Strummer pinched his seat. We then spent at least half an hour chatting to him. He offered a round, but we declined and bought him and his lady a drink. Lovely guy RIP.

Sep 1, 2010
I have dealt with David Dimbleby on many occasions in my old job, he kept calling me Geoff which is not my name and after about the 10th time of reminding him i am Baz i wrapped up a call calling him Mr Bumblebee, he laughed. He is posh but has a cracking sense of humour. He lives on the outskirts of Polegate BTW

Monsieur Wabee

Apr 30, 2009
Cowfold
Paul McCartney at the launch of some DVD a few years ago. I'd been for a piss prior to the screening but due to time restraints hadn't washed my hands, as I legged it towards the cinema he greeted me with a cheery 'hi' and shook my hand. It's almost as if we'd been intimate.

Rambo

Don't Push me
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Worthing/Vietnam
Tony Blair
Lucy Porter
Sol Campbell
Gary Lineker
Dick Knight
Gus Poyet
Charlie Oatway
Dean Windass
Tim Lovejoy
Helen Chamberlain
Fenners (twice)
Charlotte Jackson

Oh and lightning from Gladiators.

bobby smith

Jan 20, 2011
WORTHING
someone on here must have sussed out who i am by now if you read all my posts !!!!!!
prize given 4 anyone who guesses correctly :)

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
Captain Mainwaring (stupid boy pike) from Dads Army and Bruce Dickinson (666 the number of the beast) from Iron Maiden. But not at the same time.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Buzz Aldrin

I was very pissed having gatecrashed some sporting VIP bash, don't know what he was doing there, but shook the great man's hand, had a chat, and spent the rest of the evening slurring 'That's Buzz Aldrin, he's been on the moon.' Of course, he might not have, if you're a Capricorn One-style conspiracy theorist.

On that same surreal night Jimmy Hill was throwing some shapes on the dance floor, and Jordan was propping up the bar in a leopard-skin bikini with Linford Christie and Chris Eubank vying for the best view of her charms.

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
Bobby Brown?

What from Dog the bounty hunter? :jester: :lolol:

27549_119323001413892_3979_n.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here