Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Most famous person you have met, shook hands with and a chat

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
He wasn't the most famous I've ever met, but seeing that he died last night I'll mention Gil Scott-Heron. Met after one of his gigs, chatted with him for some time - nice guy (even if he was off his head). He'll be sadly missed.

Jonno

Enthusiasm curbed
Oct 17, 2010
Cape Town
Stewart Lee, Richard Herring and Kevin Eldon - all at the same time

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I've got a photo of me and muhammad ali shaking hands

Ali is the one living person I'd have dearly loved to meet. Probably too late now. Got a photo of me shaking hands with Chris Eubank - in a boxing ring as well - and I'm quite chuffed with that. But its not the same somehow :(

I shook hands with Muhammad Ali. He was at a book signing in Leeds (where i went to Uni). I didn't know what was going on there was a massive crowd and so i went to see what was going on. As i walked through i suddenly found myself face to face (well my face to his chest) with Muhammad, he smiled and i shook his hand. Quite unbelievable moment as he was and is a hero of mine.

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
The verger bloke in Dad's Army. Went to see the stage play the Theatre royal when I was a kid.

Don't tell him your name Pike!

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Phil Simms, New York Giants Superbowl winning QB. Nice bloke and very interested in the UK's interest in American Football.

D Block blue

Feb 23, 2009
West Sussex la la la
I met Harry Rednapp at ascot races, never noticed his constant twitching in facial expressions up until this moment and also met Katie Price whilst she was in bed staying at her mums house, door was open to her bedroom but assume this is always the case:smile:

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
I've got the winner, there's lots to chose from in our lovely city, but when I lived in Surrey Street, Brighton. I lived opposite Jane Warner, Page 3 Girl and we were invited to her barbecue. My arm hurt for weeks, I was only 15 after all. I don't know how but that experience left me. Is that a sign of old age, she was stunning !!
:lol:

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Ive just realised, whilst on duty at windsor castle the queen walked past and said hello, got to be a winner, also saw the queen mother there but faild to ask her where she got that special yellow paint for her teeth.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here