Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Moron thrown out of North Stand

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Also noticed one chap (in his 50's) wearing a Norwich shirt and another (in his 30's) wearing a Liverpool shirt in the North Stand :nono:

Grendel

Jul 28, 2005
Seaford
I learnt last night, courtesy of the people behind me, that Ankergren is actually Argentinian, and we hate Palace because they wouldn't let us ground share at Selhurst.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
Something kicked off after the game in the concourse with 2 groups of people and a child as well, no idea why which is a shame because it was a nice atmosphere before then.

that sounds like the goons that were in front of us, thank fcuk they are not season ticket holders as they actually ruined the game for me, they didnt watch it, the language was just shocking that came from there mouths, throwing jelly babies at people, drinking fosters, constantly banging into an older guy in front of them who was getting the right hump with them. shocking display and so happy that when Blackpool visit, the ST holders will be back. you wanna say something to them, but you just know they are waiting for someone to say something so they can fight back. complete tools.

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
Some scottish men sitting behind us in the North today, knew nothing about the Albion, the way we play and were swearing throughout the game, unbelievable.

Swearing at football, jesus christ what ever next.

You were always gonna get people having a mooch last night.

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
Also noticed one chap (in his 50's) wearing a Norwich shirt and another (in his 30's) wearing a Liverpool shirt in the North Stand :nono:

A swansea shirt in the dicks bar queue last week.

Did you pull them up on it, or are you just moaning on here?

Regards,

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
That would have been Natterjack. Where HAVE you been?

Been away from football for 3 years for various reasons.

Glad to be back in the mix tbh.

I got no issue with it tbf, a scarfer is a scarfer.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I learnt last night, courtesy of the people behind me, that Ankergren is actually Argentinian, and we hate Palace because they wouldn't let us ground share at Selhurst.

Well if Palace refused to let us ground share they did have a very good reason, they were already sharing with Wimbledon.

Safe.

Jun 8, 2008
I got the feeling there was a few people have never been to football let alone the albion last night, that's why I think it was nowhere near as loud as Saturday. Quite a few people I went to school with who never used to watch Brighton went, good to see more people getting involved though.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I got the feeling there was a few people have never been to football let alone the albion last night, that's why I think it was nowhere near as loud as Saturday. Quite a few people I went to school with who never used to watch Brighton went, good to see more people getting involved though.

I'm sure you're right but look at it as extra revenue, better to have the seats filled by somebody be they a Brighton fan or not.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford

I can vouch for that. Couple of people near me who clearly had no idea what was going on and spent the whole match talking about work interspersed with comments like "I don't know anything about Brighton but none of this team are first teamers" and "Goodness me, that Greer is rubbish. All he does is silly little short passes".

Tiresome.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Could be memebers of the '92' Club just topping up their accounts.

I would say the Norwich fan definitely looked like the sort.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Re: new fans, the group sitting in front of us, father, young son, daughter and spare (wife Saturday, friend last night), are a delight. They are local, he's watched the Albion off and on over the years, now his whole family are getting into it. The kids seem genuinely interested in finding out who is who on the pitch, loving the atmosphere, joining in, and find us hilarious when we go mental when we score, or when we are on full song. They're loving it, let's hope that many of the other newbies are too.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here