Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Moron thrown out of North Stand

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Less than 12 people, that'll be Violent Disorder then, not a Riot.

bridge

Mar 16, 2011
After the game down in the North Stand Concourse, so-called Albion fans, squared up to each other and started pushing and shoving each other. Stewards and security had to get involved, some right f***ing idiots there last night.

No chance of riots or looting going on in Brighton last night as the idiots who would of done that were acting like tossers In the Amex instead!

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
No chance of riots or looting going on in Brighton last night as the idiots who would of done that were acting like tossers In the Amex instead!

At least the regulars will be back for the Blackpool game. Praying for a Premiership team next round through, don't want to put up with some of those morons again!

bridge

Mar 16, 2011
At least the regulars will be back for the Blackpool game. Praying for a Premiership team next round through, don't want to put up with some of those morons again!

Totally agree!

One tosser in front of us was trying to rock his seat as hard as he could blatantly trying to see what would happen to it.

durrington gull

Aug 29, 2004
Worthing

Agree - There were some complete Chavs there last night - a group next to me were complete knobs of the highest order

wakeytom

Apr 14, 2011
The Hacienda
Totally agree!

One tosser in front of us was trying to rock his seat as hard as he could blatantly trying to see what would happen to it.

I hope that was not my season ticket seat, I decided to sit higher up in the North stand last night to try it out, also saw the bloke been thrown out, what an idiot he was - everyone knows that you cannot take a beer in to a ground regardless of it been plastic!

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
Totally agree!

hahahahahaha that made me laugh.

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
There were a lot of 'plastics' in there last night, and I don't mean the bottles.

Some of these kids with huge attitudes need knocking down a peg or two. Was not a nice experience for some of the people sat around us, got the impression it put them off coming back again, which is a huge shame due to such a small minority of numbnuts.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Did anyone see the Leeds fan at Falmer station after the game singing We are Leeds and Marching on Together with his arms outstretched? What on earth was that all about?

bridge

Mar 16, 2011
I hope that was not my season ticket seat, I decided to sit higher up in the North stand last night to try it out, also saw the bloke been thrown out, what an idiot he was - everyone knows that you cannot take a beer in to a ground regardless of it been plastic!

I hope it wasn't. Why the idiot was doing it I don't know!

I'm not old but the younger generation there last night were a f***ing joke. No respect for anything or anyone.

bob monkhouse

Hmmmm........
Jul 6, 2003
Liphook
I learnt last night, courtesy of the people behind me, that Ankergren is actually Argentinian, and we hate Palace because they wouldn't let us ground share at Selhurst.

And according to bloke behind me its pronounced "Anglican" ........

wakeytom

Apr 14, 2011
The Hacienda
Did anyone see the Leeds fan at Falmer station after the game singing We are Leeds and Marching on Together with his arms outstretched? What on earth was that all about?

I noticed that, was very confused, I hate Leeds enough as it is without incidents like that!

wakeytom

Apr 14, 2011
The Hacienda

I'm not old but the younger generation there last night were a f***ing joke. No respect for anything or anyone.

Same here, I am starting to feel old now, but I dont remember ever acting like that, even when I was a yoof after a few beers!

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011

What did they do when you pulled them on there behaviour?

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003

warming up for next month i expect.imagine another 1000 joining him.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
There was a bloke in a chelsea shirt on the way to the game who said 'Chelsea will always be his main team unless Brighton get better than them and then he will support Brighton istead' FFS.

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
There was a few clueless twats in the west as well.

One student moaning that we were being outsung, but when the singing started he never joined in. Then moaning cause the match time played wasn't on display (obviously missed the two giant tv screens), then at half time moaned the pies were too dry, but really outdone himself in the second half, when he heard someone discuss the possibility of a pen shootout, came up with the line of the night in the 55th minutes..."oh it must be a cup game" Mr Burns' lip was being bit very hard....... its only tonight its only tonight I kept telling myself. If I had to put up with those sorts every game, something would give very very quickly.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here