Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Moron thrown out of North Stand

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
What did they do when you pulled them on there behaviour?

Why do people always say shit like this? Whenever you see something you don't like, or anyone behaving badly, do you immediately stroll over and tell them? No, of course you don't. So why ask stupid questions like that?

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
Why do people always say shit like this? Whenever you see something you don't like, or anyone behaving badly, do you immediately stroll over and tell them? No, of course you don't. So why ask stupid questions like that?

Its like not voting and moaning about the government. Joke.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Its like not voting and moaning about the government. Joke.

It's nothing like that at all. I didn't like the people looting and burning the city I live in on Monday night, but did I go out and have a word with them and tell them this? What do you think? Let me guess, you would have done?

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
Well if Palace refused to let us ground share they did have a very good reason, they were already sharing with Wimbledon.

except that we were refused a groundshare with ............................. Millwall.

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
It's nothing like that at all. I didn't like the people looting and burning the city I live in on Monday night, but did I go out and have a word with them and tell them this? What do you think? Let me guess, you would have done?

No you didnt go out there and have a word with them, that does not suprise in the least.

But over 200 working men of Eltham did.

Over 150 in Enfield did.

100 Sikhs were out to protect there community.

If i didnt have the courage to go out there last night, then i would have least helped the clear up.

Thats just me though.

The working class got out there to protect last night, and people on here still call them chavs etc etc.

Fair play to the people for the clear up to.

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
makes my experience very small fry indeed.

Everytime we gave the ball back to Ankergen (which, to be fair, we did quite a lot) out came a huge sigh of frustration, a lot ot very audible "tut tutting " followed by a HUGE moan about boring defensive football. The only thing that we was missing was a bellowing shout of "lump it up to the big man!!!!":facepalm:

Can I just say the the view from the east stand of the west stand all lit up is MAGNIFICENT:cool:

Last edited:

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
No you didnt go out there and have a word with them, that does not suprise in the least.

But over 200 working men of Eltham did.

Over 150 in Enfield did.

100 Sikhs were out to protect there community.

If i didnt have the courage to go out there last night, then i would have least helped the clear up.

Thats just me though.

The working class got out there to protect last night, and people on here still call them chavs etc etc.

Fair play to the people for the clear up to.

What on earth are you rambling on about? Some sort of working class hero rubbish?

Bizarre.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

c0lz

North East Stand.
Jan 26, 2010
Patcham/Brighton
What were the 5 doing getting moved to the West Stand in the first half?

apparently the shop sold season ticket holders seats to other people, so when the season ticket holders came through to sit down, there seat was already taken and north stand was full so had to be re-seated in west stand,

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
With respect, you're not exactly doing anything to convince people otherwise.

Thats fine. I wont change my view, change the way I am to fit in the NSC 'clique'.

I'll just potter along with the way I am.

Regards,

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Thats fine. I wont change my view, change the way I am to fit in the NSC 'clique'.

I'll just potter along with the way I am.

Regards,

Fair enough, although I'm quite intrigued by this NSC clique of which you speak. Care to elaborate?

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
Fair enough, although I'm quite intrigued by this NSC clique of which you speak. Care to elaborate?

On my very short time on here, I just feel its the same people nibbling away when I question something.

Its a shame that the 'reputation' thing is anonymous because it would make for a good debate.

Clique maybe the wrong word, I dont find it very easy to articulate what I am trying to say which is a fucker, because inside me there is a dam good Prime Minister.:cheers:

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
There was a few clueless twats in the west as well.

One student moaning that we were being outsung, but when the singing started he never joined in. Then moaning cause the match time played wasn't on display (obviously missed the two giant tv screens), then at half time moaned the pies were too dry, but really outdone himself in the second half, when he heard someone discuss the possibility of a pen shootout, came up with the line of the night in the 55th minutes..."oh it must be a cup game" Mr Burns' lip was being bit very hard....... its only tonight its only tonight I kept telling myself. If I had to put up with those sorts every game, something would give very very quickly.

tell me about it burnsy.

was sat next to a match by match fan in an albion shirt. every time i sang i got a funny look. nevertheless i sang my heart out.

plus on the way out some arsehat student was teasing the old bill about the rioting. a few sth neighbours about and my car dealer :p

but the rest of the match by match fans around me looked like they didn't want to be there.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
On my very short time on here, I just feel its the same people nibbling away when I question something.

Its a shame that the 'reputation' thing is anonymous because it would make for a good debate.

Clique maybe the wrong word, I dont find it very easy to articulate what I am trying to say which is a fucker, because inside me there is a dam good Prime Minister.:cheers:

Thanks for your interesting thoughts there, much appreciated. I guess there's always gonna be a number of people who jump on us or vice-versa (oooh errr missus), but I see it as an education in its self really. This place can be like a war of attrition at times, but the longer you stay on here the more acceptant people become in my experience (albeit somewhat begrudgingly at times). I've met a good number of folk from here over the years by going to The Albion, & I can't really recall a single person who hasn't been decent enough in real life. We can come from different spectrums of society, yet underneath it all the vast majority show that they are both respectful & courteous. In the end we're all part of the same tribe, & that - in my book - counts for a lot. NSC, like life in general, has it's ups & downs but if we have more downs than ups in the long term we're prob's going about things in the wrong way (or in need of professional help!).

Anyway, I'd better shut the Hell up now - lest somebody should accuse me of weilding my pomposity pistol with reckless abandon.

Best wishes to you Sid & keep on keeping on. UTA. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Reactions: cjd

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here