Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Moron thrown out of North Stand

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
Thanks for your interesting thoughts there, much appreciated. I guess there's always gonna be a number of people who jump on us or vice-versa (oh errr missus), but I see it as an education in its self really. This place can be like a war of attrition at times, but the longer you stay on here the more acceptant people become in my efperience (albeit somewhat begrudgingly at times). I've met a good number of folk from here over the years by going to The Albion, & I can't really recall a single person who hasn't been decent enough in real life. We can from different spectrums of society, yet underneath it all the vast majority majority show that they are both respectful & courteous. In the end we're all part of the same tribe & that - in my book - counts for a lot. NSC, like life in general, has it's ups & downs but if we have more downs than ups in the long term we're prob's going about things in the wrong way (or in need of professional help!).

Anyway, I'd better shut the Hell up now - lest somebody should accuse me of weilding my pomposity pistol with reckless abandon.

Best wishes to you Sid & keep on keeping on. UTA. :thumbsup:

I will keep on mate.

Cheers for the post.

Jan 30, 2008
Fair enough, although I'm quite intrigued by this NSC clique of which you speak. Care to elaborate?
yeah , you know the groovy gang ??? i did say a while back that things would be different from the withdean, fan wise, sounds like some people didn't like the reality check ?

The Merry Prankster

Pactum serva
Aug 19, 2006
Shoreham Beach
Re: new fans, the group sitting in front of us, father, young son, daughter and spare (wife Saturday, friend last night), are a delight. They are local, he's watched the Albion off and on over the years, now his whole family are getting into it. The kids seem genuinely interested in finding out who is who on the pitch, loving the atmosphere, joining in, and find us hilarious when we go mental when we score, or when we are on full song. They're loving it, let's hope that many of the other newbies are too.

I might be sitting behind you. Are you row D, bespectacled, Rubenesque with some facial topiary?

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
I was sitting in my ST seat in WSL, couple of friends with me had not been to Amex but a fair few games at Withdean. Anyway, I guess it must have been CHAV night on Tuesday, and most of them were near me. They had no interest in watching the game, kept going to the bar every 15 mins for a ( power drink ) leaving there two daughters behind to bounce up and down on the chairs they were supposed to be sitting on.

When the Chavs did come and sit down, they were more interested in taking pictures of there daughters and themselves, also phoning friends round the stadium to find out where they were, then standing up and waving in said direction. They were completely clueless to the game and to anyone around them. Even a comment from them that the West stand is so square and boring.

One comment to them and they would have kicked off, their 1/2 brain cell would have made them do the only thing they know - kick off, so I kept quiet, knowing that all the polite, reasonable ST holders will be back in their seats for the next game.

They must have taken ages to get their caravans away from the Amex also, they had to be seen to be beleived, they were lowlife scum, and as another poster said, Tuesday attracted a fair few low life who were probably having a night off from rioting in London etc.

Jan 30, 2008
I was sitting in my ST seat in WSL, couple of friends with me had not been to Amex but a fair few games at Withdean. Anyway, I guess it must have been CHAV night on Tuesday, and most of them were near me. They had no interest in watching the game, kept going to the bar every 15 mins for a ( power drink ) leaving there two daughters behind to bounce up and down on the chairs they were supposed to be sitting on.

When the Chavs did come and sit down, they were more interested in taking pictures of there daughters and themselves, also phoning friends round the stadium to find out where they were, then standing up and waving in said direction. They were completely clueless to the game and to anyone around them. Even a comment from them that the West stand is so square and boring.

One comment to them and they would have kicked off, their 1/2 brain cell would have made them do the only thing they know - kick off, so I kept quiet, knowing that all the polite, reasonable ST holders will be back in their seats for the next game.

They must have taken ages to get their caravans away from the Amex also, they had to be seen to be beleived, they were lowlife scum, and as another poster said, Tuesday attracted a fair few low life who were probably having a night off from rioting in London etc.
COMEDY GOLD ............. hilarious, WHAT MAKES YOU SO SPECIAL SUNSHINE ???

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Fair enough, although I'm quite intrigued by this NSC clique of which you speak. Care to elaborate?

yeah , you know the groovy gang ??? i did say a while back that things would be different from the withdean, fan wise, sounds like some people didn't like the reality check ?

:rave:

Think the Clique and the Groovy gang are different entities.
There was also the NSC Mafia but I think we have defeated them now we've got old moo head back. :moo:
I'm part of team c/r but we seem to have lost our leader of late :hilton:

:moo:

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
COMEDY GOLD ............. hilarious, WHAT MAKES YOU SO SPECIAL SUNSHINE ???

I am not special in any way - just an average fan who goes to football to enjoy and watch a game of football - if your happy to have these people standing in front of you all game, and having to keep getting up while they all go for another beer and take photos etc etc then your welcome to them.

What were the odds of getting a typical reply like yours I wonder :rolleyes:

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
Someone behind me on Tuesday heard the North Stand singing "Build a Bonfire" and said, "oh, this is a new song isn't it?".

durrington gull

Aug 29, 2004
Worthing
I am not special in any way - just an average fan who goes to football to enjoy and watch a game of football - if your happy to have these people standing in front of you all game, and having to keep getting up while they all go for another beer and take photos etc etc then your welcome to them.

What were the odds of getting a typical reply like yours I wonder :rolleyes:

Yes - i has some of these knobs next to me - i'll direct them over to you Das Reich next time!

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
There was a few clueless twats in the west as well.

One student moaning that we were being outsung, but when the singing started he never joined in. Then moaning cause the match time played wasn't on display (obviously missed the two giant tv screens), then at half time moaned the pies were too dry, but really outdone himself in the second half, when he heard someone discuss the possibility of a pen shootout, came up with the line of the night in the 55th minutes..."oh it must be a cup game" Mr Burns' lip was being bit very hard.......[/b[ its only tonight its only tonight I kept telling myself. If I had to put up with those sorts every game, something would give very very quickly.

Given your avatar, that made me laugh out loud. I can imagine you gnashing your way through the dickheads.

oldalbiongirl

Jun 25, 2011
The paramedics were there for a guy at the front who was looking rather dazed and his mate had said that he needed a first aider urgently. Personally I think he was knocked out by his mates bodily fumes ... I nearly passed out when he moved over nearer to my seat when the paramedics arrived. Pity the sths there. (sorry if irs you but cruel to be kind)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here