Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

More On Leon Knight

BensGrandad said:
Yes please we could do with the goals.

So the current events at Swansea give you no pause for thought whatsoever? :)

Last edited:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Man of Harveys said:
Aw, are you missing him AND blaming it all on McGhee him still? That's nice.

Nope it was a joke...in that Leon has seen that they managed to get a Premiership club and he probably feels thats where he should be!

Much as I disliked MM, I have said that MM was right to get shot of Leon.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
There are plenty of deluded people on here who thought that the problem with LK was all McGhee's fault - they seem to be keeping a bit quiet today.:lolol:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Cheeky Monkey said:
No it was Mghee's fault that we flogged Dean Saunders for a pittance, Robert Codnor got busted for coke, Perry Digweed's bollox were splattered, we lost the Goldstone, Lost to 5-0 to Palarse in 2002..................

You forgot the role he played in signing Ashley Neal and Mickey Bennett, and the blue and white striped shorts, which made my arse look HUGE

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
If only I had the opportunity to blow my future like this guy has not once, not twice, but how many more times!

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Turkey said:
He's just been TRANSFER LISTED.

:jester:
Really? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Turkey said:
He's just been TRANSFER LISTED.

:jester:
Where is this? (and I don't mean Swansea)

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Nothing on BBC or the Swansea site. Hope it's true though. MK Dons next I reckon. They'll sell McLeod and replace him with shit-for-brains.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
It is infact a mental disorder called " self sabotaging ". People who feel worthless and have a very low self esteem " self sabotage " themselves in work and personal relationships when things re going well as they feel they are unworthy of the good things happening to them.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
London Irish said:
So it looks like he won't even last a year at Swansea.

Shows you that the two-and-a-half years we got out of him was a man-management triumph.

Really? You see to all the smug gits on this and other LK threads it was blatently obvious what a waste of time he was. In which case holding on to him for 2 and a half years seems a bit, well, long.

hans kraay fan club said:
Nothing on BBC or the Swansea site. Hope it's true though. MK Dons next I reckon. They'll sell McLeod and replace him with shit-for-brains.

Martin Allen and Leon Knight - I'd pay to watch the dressing room encounters but not the football :D

A club will be desperate enough to sign him, but I don't think it will be a play-off League 1 club, he might get something lower down the division though, a club in trouble wanting a quick fix.

Guinness Boy said:
Really? You see to all the smug gits on this and other LK threads it was blatently obvious what a waste of time he was. In which case holding on to him for 2 and a half years seems a bit, well, long.

Easy to say now, oh fine purveyor of 20/20 hindsight. Find a post on NSC before Nov 2006 that argued for him to be sold. One of the few things that united the Knight fans and the Knight critics on here was a willingness to give Leon the chance to turn it round (because we all implicitly knew that we didn't have the money to get a goal-scoring replacement for him). We were all wrong on giving him that chance, and I'm quite happy to hold my hands up on that.

Last edited:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
London Irish said:
Easy to say now, oh fine purveyor of 20/20 hindsight. Find a post on NSC before Nov 2006 that argued for him to be sold.

I'm sure you mean Nov 2005? Otherwise I could find you absolutely shitloads.

Guinness Boy said:
I'm sure you mean Nov 2005? Otherwise I could find you absolutely shitloads.

Yes, obviously :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here