Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

More On Leon Knight

bhaexpress said:
You'd have thought that anybody with half a brain might have realised that maybe he had the problem and not the other way round.

A little bit of intelligence is necessary BHA-Little Shite isn't exactly the sharpest knife in the box so the realisation will never happen. A 24 year old who was booted out of Chelsea and is now on his 5th (?) club is unlikely to become a reformed character.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
Sheffield Utd or Watford . After all CKR & Jarrett managed it :p
Aw, are you missing him AND blaming it all on McGhee him still? That's nice.

He MAY be back at Withdean soon so you could say HI to him - imagine how sad some sad people who still aren't over his departure would be if his slow, inevitable and public career suicide prevented that from happening this season.

But - I'd there's no real need to worry about your little soldier. With an attitude like that he'll go far...

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I thought it was all McGhee's fault the disharmony caused by knight ???

malcolm prescott

Jul 8, 2006
Preston village
Silent Bob said:
palace.jpg

Oh yes please it would make my day just think what dressing room problems he would bring, now theres a thought is leon an Albion mole that we plant into other clubs to ensure Albion go up almost by default

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
malcolm prescott said:
Oh yes please it would make my day just think what dressing room problems he would bring, now theres a thought is leon an Albion mole that we plant into other clubs to ensure Albion go up almost by default

Ahh yes, Agent Knight ? Like it !

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Swindon!

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Leon prob needs to be the main man and at Swansea with the players they have , he isnt.

I reckon he'd go somewhere like Bristol City and prob fire them to promotion

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Uncle Spielberg said:
I thought it was all McGhee's fault the disharmony caused by knight ???

No it was Mghee's fault that we flogged Dean Saunders for a pittance, Robert Codnor got busted for coke, Perry Digweed's bollox were splattered, we lost the Goldstone, Lost to 5-0 to Palarse in 2002..................

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Nemesis said:
A little bit of intelligence is necessary BHA-Little Shite isn't exactly the sharpest knife in the box so the realisation will never happen. A 24 year old who was booted out of Chelsea and is now on his 5th (?) club is unlikely to become a reformed character.

Wishful thinking actually, the bloke has the talent and its likely to rot now.

So it looks like he won't even last a year at Swansea.

Shows you that the two-and-a-half years we got out of him was a man-management triumph.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Silent Bob said:

Quite simply, Leon Knight is to football clubs what Chernobyl is to Ukrainian wildlife; so surely the dream ticket of seeing him at Selhurst - very close to his great mates at Chelsea, of course (er, assuming they can still remember who he is) - CAN'T COME TRUE? :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Pick up the phone ORANGEMAN!

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I think his problem is that he started at Chelsea and therefore has some sort of idea in his head he is Premiership material. Seeing Zamora before him and now CKR in the Prem probably grates with his ego.

He was never the same player after the play-off victory season.

London Irish said:
So it looks like he won't even last a year at Swansea.

Shows you that the two-and-a-half years we got out of him was a man-management triumph.

He might be able to last a while longer-remember how he conned everybody here into thinking he was making an effort for a while?

It certainly looks like he was more responsible than we gave him credit for for the loss of team spirit at The Albion.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
BensGrandad said:
Yes please we could do with the goals.
No true Brighton fan with a functioning brain and memory would want him back, unless you actively wish for us to fail, which would be an unusual form of support to say the least. Read into that what you will.

Dougal said:
Leon prob needs to be the main man and at Swansea with the players they have , he isnt.

I reckon he'd go somewhere like Bristol City and prob fire them to promotion

Why would he be the main man there? They have Jevons and Showumni who seem to be doing pretty well for them at the moment.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Has the guy actually got a mental disorder in all seriousness

Main Entry: meg·a·lo·ma·nia
Pronunciation: "me-g&-lO-'mA-nE-&, -ny&
Function: noun
Etymology: New Latin
1 : a mania for great or grandiose performance
2 : a delusional mental disorder that is marked by feelings of personal omnipotence and grandeur

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here