Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

More On Leon Knight

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
Les Biehn said:
Typical group bullying mentality exhibited here me thinks. Picking on people for no reason, trying to align people on your side against one person. Very bad, very very bad:nono: :nono:

Oh grow up - if there's one poster how consistently has to put up with group bullying it's LI.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Voroshilov said:
Oh grow up - if there's one poster how consistently has to put up with group bullying it's LI.

Yes he does. From me and all the other people he has tried to make look like twats in the past for no reason.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
lot of people on here have short memories:nono: they are very outspoken as we all are,as we all love the same, bhaBut not to many eat humble pie do they?think a lot type b4 they think,and with the mm/knight problem too many on here were very quick to slag of mm,when it was pretty obvious that the lad although very talented was a big problem

Uncle Buck said:
Steve, Steve, Steve, go away.

On a serious note I have said before that the club were right to off load Knight and McCammon as they were disruptive. What I questioned was whether more could have been done to stop things getting to the stage where they had to go. But in hindsight it looks like that was not possible as is panning out at Swansea.

Still I am sure you will somehow paint me as a liar, cheat, fraud, chicken worryier and Tory voter.

:lolol:

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
Voroshilov said:
THINK ITS CALLED BEING THREATENED BY HIS KNOWLEDGE,AND THEY CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH(FEW GOOD MEN)

Les Biehn said:
Yes he does. From me and all the other people he has tried to make look like twats in the past for no reason.

Ah, the bully owns up

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
Les Biehn said:

Perhaps if you were less of a twat it wouldn't be so easy. You LI bashers have real double standards - happy to ruin threads having childish pops at someone who stands by their opinions but doing a Leon Knight when they retaliate. Maybe you should get back to the threads about wanking and what for tea tonight:p

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Les Biehn said:

Yes but by the same token I don't think LI has ever tried to make me look stupid and I don't always disagree with him.

Behind Enemy Lines

Jul 18, 2003
London
Can't see him going to a Championship club. In League One he'll score goals so maybe Forest to link up again with Cullip? Bristol City? Millwall and Orient - London clubs?

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Voroshilov said:
Perhaps if you were less of a twat it wouldn't be so easy. You LI bashers have real double standards - happy to ruin threads having childish pops at someone who stands by their opinions but doing a Leon Knight when they retaliate. Maybe you should get back to the threads about wanking and what for tea tonight:p

Your a bit of a twat Voroshilov. Maybe you should have read my first few posts of today with LI refered to as Rubbish and Laughable. All fairly well thought out arguments. But your probably right I should just thank him. Cheers LI thanks for making me look like a moron.

Is it my fault you have sense of humour Voroshilov, the post you quoted at the top was clearly a joke but you don't seem to have grasped that.

Last edited:

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
He will probably be shot off straight away so i can see him going onloan somewhere

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
Anyway, back to the story...

(BBC)

Knight says he was surprised and disappointed by Jackett's decision, and denied rumours of unrest in the dressing room.

"Kenny says I didn't work hard enough and that I moan too much," Knight told BBC Sport Wales.

"We're all entitled to our opinions, but I'd say that my goal-scoring record says different. I moan because I'm a winner and it means so much to me.

"There have been all sorts of rumours in the media about fights in the dressing room, but I'm too old for all that. The players, fans and chairman have all been great here.

"I'll just have to keep fit and either get a loan move out or look for a permanent transfer in January.

"I'll be all right. I'm sure I'll get another club and carry on scoring for them."

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
I can see a loan deal too a championship club, I can't see any sense in swansea letting him go too one of the rivals in this division.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Voroshilov said:

True

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here