Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Moises Caicedo - New contract signed until summer 2027 with 1 year extra option.

Sirnormangall

Sep 21, 2017
Five live were raving about Biss being the best player on the pitch. Got me thinking we'll do exceptionally well to hang on to him, as we all know. Maybe we're going to see Moses play a significant role for the rest of the season so he's ready to replace him.

Agree - potentially looks like a good replacement for Bissouma

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
Has had to be very patient.
Perhaps the Moder injury has opened the door for the lad.
Ever since we signed him I’ve watched him play in International games and he definitely has what it takes. Hopefully will have a few more chances now that we are virtually safe and can be a regular next season. Him and Sarmiento could be two full Ecuadorean internationals playing for the Albion.
To think we beat Man United to his signature because they thought it was too difficult to get the deal over the line.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I say keep playing the three of them. Loving the strength and energy they bring.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Good PL debut. Not entirely synched resulting in some not so good passes but all in all he had a good game and its very easy to see the potential.

Not sure this turns him into a starter, but quite sure we'll see a lot more of him from now on.

Terry Butcher Tribute Act

Aug 18, 2013
It'll keep that Tim Vickery bloke happy, and I'm not sure anyone had heard of Vickery until he signed, but Caceido looked a player today

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here