Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Moises Caicedo - New contract signed until summer 2027 with 1 year extra option.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003
Qualified for the World Cup so two players there for us

Edit - apparently not but can’t see how not as two teams below play each other ?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There are two rounds left. If Peru win out, and Uruguay win their last game (and Ecuador lose both of their games), fourth and fifth will come down to goal difference. Fourth qualifies, fifth goes to a playoff.

Ecuador certain of a play off place at the very least now though. And unless Peru beat Uruguay combined with other results going against Ecuador and an almost impossibly huge goal difference swing, they will qualify directly.

Last edited:

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
There are two rounds left. If Peru win out, and Uruguay win their last game (and Ecuador lose both of their games), fourth and fifth will come down to goal difference. Fourth qualifies, fifth goes to a playoff.

It's just about mathematically possible as that scenario would see Ecuador and Urguguay tied for 4th on 25 points. However, as Ecuador's current GD is +13 better than Uruguay's, Ecuador are as much qualified as we were promoted when the final whistle went against Wigan back in 2017.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
Yep Mwepu is not a DM. Not even close.
It is strange that Caicedo was sent on loan given he’s been performing exceptionally against the likes of Argentina and Brazil for well over a year now.

Mwepu feels like the new Gross for me, looks forward, tries to play incisive passes around the box, gets into the box in support of the attackers, likes to have a shot in there.

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol
Difficult game for him to have much of an impact, but from the short time he was on the pitch, it looks like he could fit in very well. Some nice touches and passes

origigull

Jun 29, 2009
Difficult game for him to have much of an impact, but from the short time he was on the pitch, it looks like he could fit in very well. Some nice touches and passes
He looked a bit lost for the 6-7 mins but that's understandable and he did have some nice touches in midfield. It's something he can build on.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Thought he was great when he came on, might be wrong but he looked like he was involved in the build up to Bissouma’s goal.

Didn’t look out of place at all, looking forward to seeing a lot more of him this season

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
If Bissouma misses Watford with a hamstring injury I'd loved to see Caiceido start.

His cameo performance was a highlight. Every time he received the ball he looked to play forwards.

Loadicus Trux

Jan 12, 2012
Five live were raving about Biss being the best player on the pitch. Got me thinking we'll do exceptionally well to hang on to him, as we all know. Maybe we're going to see Moses play a significant role for the rest of the season so he's ready to replace him.

Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ

Hove / Παρος
Apr 7, 2006
Hove / Παρος
Hmmm .......... looks like we're going to have get used to people having the same [cough] 'trouble with predictive text/auto correct' with 'Moses' as they had with Houghton and Connelly.
:( :facepalm: :shrug:

Moysey's Caicedo (hopefully not, hands OFF DAVID!)

skysports-david-moyes-west-ham_5402205.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here