Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Moises Caicedo - New contract signed until summer 2027 with 1 year extra option.

AmexRuislip

Retired Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Fantastic news - it will surely contain a release clause but great achievement to lock him down (for now) amongst interest from some of the world's biggest clubs. A terrific boon for the club ahead of this weekend and just shows what can be done when all parties work together with a willing player. Hopefully his loyalty is rewarded with some on pitch success
Hopefully it'll give an incentive to others to stay at the club..
Alexis Mac, Mitoma and of course RDZ.

Last edited:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
That’s amazing news indeed if he indeed stays with us for several more seasons.

But it doesn’t stop him going earlier just increases his transfer value - (Sorry, not trying to be negative just realistic)

(Tho’ of course a better wage deal for Moises, in the meantime)
I think this is 1000 times better than the player 'seeing out' his contract and going for nothing, which was the likely scenario with Tossard.

And doesn't this mean he's our first £70+ million pound signing? Yes, yes, I think it does :lolol:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Apparently not, no release clause.
That's wonderful news. Maybe you could give a link to the full contract details ?

Because otherwise, I'm with the swede :wink:

Great news. Realistically he signed it with some kind of promise or clause to be allowed to be sold for x money (£90-100m?) to x type (CL?) of clubs, meaning he'll probably move in the summer anyway. But still a strong statement for the rest of the spring.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Triffic news. Yes, he will probably still be off but I have my doubts that will be this summer.
Moises and Mac on new contracts is great news

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
His 3rd contract already with the club, shows what progress he has made since signing the initial first one.
Hearing on the grapevine he’s tripled his wages too from £25k a week up to £75k a week

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
When a player signs a big new contract does the agent get paid a fee?

I guess if Caicedo’s signs a 100k per week contract and they get get 10% they could get a million or so quid and wind their necks in this summer?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
That’s amazing news indeed if he indeed stays with us for several more seasons.

But it doesn’t stop him going earlier just increases his transfer value - (Sorry, not trying to be negative just realistic)

(Tho’ of course a better wage deal for Moises, in the meantime)
I think this guarantees he’ll be here until at least Summer 2024 - very rare a player would go a few months after signing.

Huge news - great pick up for tomorrow - the place will be bouncing again 👍

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here