Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Moises Caicedo - New contract signed until summer 2027 with 1 year extra option.

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
It’s remarkable that we managed to outclass CP, with Mitoma, Gross and Caicedo all having shockers.

Shows how bad CP were … their performance scores …. each 0 to 2 out of 10.
Absolutely, that’s how I saw the game. I thought Clyne had a very good game for them, and Hughes was good before going off. Otherwise we were better than them in every department except goalkeeper. Palace were desperately poor but we were nowhere near our best.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Absolutely, that’s how I saw the game. I thought Clyne had a very good game for them, and Hughes was good before going off. Otherwise we were better than them in every department except goalkeeper. Palace were desperately poor but we were nowhere near our best.
I saw CP ratings from a load of their fans. Clyne was something like a 7, every other outfield player on or around 0 :lolol:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I’m the source. Sorry!
You mean you made it up or you mean you’ve seen his agent go to the training ground several times last week? Sorry if I’m missing something?

ChickenBaltiPie

Jan 3, 2014
You mean you made it up or you mean you’ve seen his agent go to the training ground several times last week? Sorry if I’m missing something?
I’m going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you’re not being deliberately facetious. I did not make it up. I do not make up any of the things I choose to share. As for what I do or do not see and hear I will obviously not say more for my own sake.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I’m going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you’re not being deliberately facetious. I did not make it up. I do not make up any of the things I choose to share. As for what I do or do not see and hear I will obviously not say more for my own sake.
No not at all - when I said made up I meant in a joke way. Looked back at some of your posts about stuff that seem pretty obvious yet accurate. So you’ve seen this with your own eyes if you’re the source… not pushing you just interested. Is the agent the guy identified on here or someone else?

ChickenBaltiPie

Jan 3, 2014
No not at all - when I said made up I meant in a joke way. Looked back at some of your posts about stuff that seem pretty obvious yet accurate. So you’ve seen this with your own eyes if you’re the source… not pushing you just interested. Is the agent the guy identified on here or someone else?
Yes, that’s fair, and very deliberate. I’m very cautious about what I share and how I share it, as would anyone be in my position if they had any sense. I tend to confirm the odd thing rather than overtly blab about sensitive things that would draw unwanted attention and/or I don’t think should really be shared tbh. Moises only has one agent! (Now, haha) I’m not referring to anyone else. I suspect a new contract is on the horizon (my own hope/opinion, nothing more!!) if an agreement can be reached and I doubt his agent would continue to visit if it wasn’t a possibility, but NO ONE but a very, VERY select few can tell you more about that, and they won’t!

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Interesting. We can only speculate. But to be there every day something must be going on. New contract or a telling off from Mr Bloom!?
Every day, he has an appointment with PBOBE. He turns up, PB’s PA says ’sorry, he’s been called to something else, but can see you at xx tomorrow so come back then’. He hasn’t worked it out yet.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here