Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

MOD REQUEST: Ban the P*lace.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
To be honest there is only 1 palace fan i want of this site for good and thats smelhusrt,most come on and have a bit of banter and a little bit of a foul mouthed session but twat face only comes on to spout foul and abusive crap.BAN THE FUCKER
I have no problem with them rubbing our noses in it. Fair game i say even if it is starting to get a tad tiresome now. It's the homophobic crap,gay puns etc which gets on my tits. I wouldn't go on a Bradford board and .........you know the rest.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
And no one on here has ever called them pikies I suppose? What is the difference?

Short of personal abuse I think we can tolerate the odd jibe.

They will soon get board when inevitably their team slips down the table.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I have no problem with them rubbing our noses in it. Fair game i say even if it is starting to get a tad tiresome now. It's the homophobic crap,gay puns etc which gets on my tits. I wouldn't go on a Bradford board and .........you know the rest.

Spot on. I have been down my local and have had to take it on the chin as there is a Palace fan who gets in there. Actually I class him as a mate TBO and he goes to all there games and although I`ve been dreading it since Tuesday I have to say it wasn`t as bad as I anticipated. Bought him a drink, told him I hope it chokes him and then accepted it all. f*** me if we do them at their place he`ll get it back so f***ing bad.

We have to man up a bit here.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Check all previous posts, that's all I'm saying...

Mart, I am sort of going to bring this very pleasent discussion to an end, but if I were to go back over any members previous posts, I could probably find reason to ban just about everyone on here, I understand everyones feelings about some of the palace supporters reactions, but we don't see everything thats posted, we all have differing opinions on what justifies a ban, there are no hard and fast rules on here (with the exception of a few issues)

If anyone wants my personal opinion, I wil gladly give it, I think we played like a bunch of clowns and did not turn up on the night (for many differing reasons i'm sure) and at the end of the day most of what i have read is nothing more than banter, what I have seen and not agreed with I have dealt with, by either banning them or warning them, and i can confirm after the game finished i was extremely busy on here for a while.

I do agree with others, if people did not respond it will go away very quickly, and the people who are doing the goading will get bored and go away.

We all do try our best and it is all in the good for NSC and ALL it's members.

(and as much as i have said about free hotels and drinks and cars etc etc........we do all do it because we want to....FOR FREE :) )

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I've just seen and read the thread top to bottom. A few points...

I) Those who have let us down are those who wore blue and white on the hallowed turf on Tuesday night.
II) if you believe a post is out of order report it. And DON'T f***ing REPLY to it.
III) give the mods a chance to do their job. Again, DON'T f***ing REPLY to it.
IV) NSC is the success it is because of our liberal attitude. Boards that ban away fans as soon as they engage in banter are shit. We don't want to be one of those.

If you do II and III above and the mods don't step up then they won't be mods for very long.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab

I) Those who have let us down are those who wore blue and white on the hallowed turf on Tuesday night.
II) if you believe a post is out of order report it. And DON'T f***ing REPLY to it.
IV) NSC is the success it is because of our liberal attitude. Boards that ban away fans as soon as they engage in banter are shit. We don't want to be one of those.

If you do II and III above and the mods don't step up then they won't be mods for very long.

You sound a bit angry tonight mate. Not often you use that amount of swear words.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle

Well, I,ve followed your instructions to the letter, particularly 'II' & ''III' and most certainly agree with point 'IV'.

However, the mods on this thread have consistently refused to answer my question as to whether it is now acceptable for away fans (or any fans for that matter) to tell another poster to "f*** off and die".....? Is this now considered just 'banter'...?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Well, I,ve followed your instructions to the letter, particularly 'II' & ''III' and most certainly agree with point 'IV'.

However, the mods on this thread have consistently refused to answer my question as to whether it is now acceptable for away fans (or any fans for that matter) to tell another poster to "f*** off and die".....? Is this now considered just 'banter'...?

No it is not. It should attract a warning and any repeat would get a ban.

pauldcpfc

Banned
Feb 16, 2010
Surrey
Spot on. I have been down my local and have had to take it on the chin as there is a Palace fan who gets in there. Actually I class him as a mate TBO and he goes to all there games and although I`ve been dreading it since Tuesday I have to say it wasn`t as bad as I anticipated. Bought him a drink, told him I hope it chokes him and then accepted it all. f*** me if we do them at their place he`ll get it back so f***ing bad.

We have to man up a bit here.
Funny that, you've been giving it on the BBS the last few weeks but unlike 90% of the Brighton fans that grace the site, you haven't been back on there for a plate of humble pie.

I haven't been on here to gloat. What's the point?

We won and will be in the record books as the first away league team to win at the AMEX.

But, then you could beat us at Selhurst and finish 30 points ahead of us and then we'd look stupid.

I'll stick with being quietly confident about the rest of our season.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Please don't ban the Palace fans , without NSC they face a life of illiteracy and a guaranteed inability to integrate into society. If it wasn't for their therapeutic sessions on NSC they would have to resort to a life of crime , mugging old ladies and shoplifting in Allders. It also gives us the chance to rip the piss out of them when they slide into the relegation zone by the end of the year.

Littlehampton Palace

Littlehampton Based Palac
Nov 5, 2007
LITTLEHAMPTON
Please don't ban the Palace fans , without NSC they face a life of illiteracy and a guaranteed inability to integrate into society. If it wasn't for their therapeutic sessions on NSC they would have to resort to a life of crime , mugging old ladies and shoplifting in Allders. It also gives us the chance to rip the piss out of them when they slide into the relegation zone by the end of the year.
:bla::bla::bla::bla: :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:
Zaha :goal:
Ambrose:goal:
Murray:goal:

I shall look forward to coming on here once you've hit the bottom of division:lolol:

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
:bla::bla::bla::bla: :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:
Zaha :goal:
Ambrose:goal:
Murray:goal:

I shall look forward to coming on here once you've hit the bottom of division:lolol:

But at least most of us aren't unfortunate to live in the depressing shit hole that is Littlehampton - f*** me, you move from your Croydon slums and move to Littlehampton - nice one fella.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Funny that, you've been giving it on the BBS the last few weeks but unlike 90% of the Brighton fans that grace the site, you haven't been back on there for a plate of humble pie.

I haven't been on here to gloat. What's the point?

We won and will be in the record books as the first away league team to win at the AMEX.

But, then you could beat us at Selhurst and finish 30 points ahead of us and then we'd look stupid.

I'll stick with being quietly confident about the rest of our season.

I don't get it, any fool knows that had we come from behind to win 3-1 we would be all over Palace so how can anybody complain because the boot is on the other foot ? FFS it's only game at the end of the day anyway.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here