Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

MOD REQUEST: Ban the P*lace.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
You sound a bit angry tonight mate. Not often you use that amount of swear words.

Whilst it may look like siding with the guv'nor, I would be pissed off too in the same position.

By all means whine about the mods, but the inference that Bozza is just doing this for advertising revenue is way out of line and an attack on his integrity.

---
I am here: Google Maps

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
I'd like to think we're made of sterner stuff than to ban 'em just because we lost.

It's time we showed some backbone imo & remembered that old addage: What comes around, goes around.

And that old Arabic quote (slightly amended to suit):

Hamsters squeak, but the caravan moves on....

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
And no one on here has ever called them pikies I suppose? What is the difference?

Short of personal abuse I think we can tolerate the odd jibe.

They will soon get board when inevitably their team slips down the table.

I hope not, we only just got the last lot in post!

If Albion beat Ipswich and West Ham beat Palace this afternoon, it would show what an unpredictable league this is.

Palace beat Albion away who beat Ipswich away, who beat West Ham away...

However if Palace beat West Ham that will just confirm that without Parker in midfield they ARE crap.

And if Ipswich beat Albion then I think you've got some serious re-thinking. "Tippy-tappy" is not working, it's been sussed.

The_Oligarchs

Oct 1, 2011
Is the BHA fan who threaten to "put a blade" into one of the CPFC posters throat also going to get banned?

People wanting them banned, how do you deal with the stress of day-to-day life if your cannot even cope with some banter on an internet message board?

AMEXican Wave

AMEX Ruffian
Sep 21, 2010
Is the BHA fan who threaten to "put a blade" into one of the CPFC posters throat also going to get banned?

People wanting them banned, how do you deal with the stress of day-to-day life if your cannot even cope with some banter on an internet message board?

Not my call, but I would hope so.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)

I dealt with that, I sent the poster a PM / warning he also apologised to the Palace fan and to me, he had a warning and that is the end of it, I might add it was dealt with at the time.

This is now the end of that subject, thank you.

16 bit 44.1

May 17, 2011
Hove
Hi. My first post but I read this board every day and by and large find it an entertaining distraction to real life. In my opinion that is the role of a forum - nothing more and nothing less. Anyway, here is my rant. Can we please let this embarrassing thread drop off the bottom of the forum? Like it wasn't bad enough taking a beating on Tuesday night itself. Asking for Palace fans to be banned for "gloating" makes us look like idiots. We had a bad day at the office on Tuesday. Admittedly against the worst possible team for that to happen against but it happened and that's that. We are still a team on the up! Maybe we will make the play offs this season - maybe we won't but over the next few years I am convinced we are going to grow and grow and most of the evidence backs up this assumption.

The only enjoyment I have had this week is the thick as two short planks Palace fans coming on here, two noticeable examples being the bloke who had discovered the word "deluded" and made a complete cock of himself by using it time and time again. Not to mention the bloke who claimed Bogner was nicer than Brighton and that Brighton was a sh*t hole and Croydon was some kind of oasis of beauty.

In my opinion we don't have to justify their existence with the dignity of a reply. just leave the posts as a beacon of the stupidity they represent and move on.

Don't ask for them to be banned - it just looks like we can't take it! And are bigger and better than that!

I am only referring to their idiots of course. Not those "who come in peace"

Having contributed to this post going back tot he top of the board, i hope it now drops off once and for all.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Funny that, you've been giving it on the BBS the last few weeks but unlike 90% of the Brighton fans that grace the site, you haven't been back on there for a plate of humble pie.

I haven't been on here to gloat. What's the point?

We won and will be in the record books as the first away league team to win at the AMEX.

But, then you could beat us at Selhurst and finish 30 points ahead of us and then we'd look stupid.

I'll stick with being quietly confident about the rest of our season.

Not true mate. I went straight on and said well done and got a post straight away saying fair play for doing it. Have a check.

If you give it you have to learn to take it.
Now f*** and burn some more of your shops down.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Whilst it may look like siding with the guv'nor, I would be pissed off too in the same position.

By all means whine about the mods, but the inference that Bozza is just doing this for advertising revenue is way out of line and an attack on his integrity.

---
I am here: Google Maps

It's a well known fact that Bozza just does this for personal gain, he's raking it in, Bill Gates is terrified.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Take it on the chin and stop crying like a little Girl. Palace DESTROYED us in the second half. If the boot was on the other foot we would be doing the same as we did in 2006 when we won 1-0 at their place. I think however the hostilities should be ratcheted down as it all got out of hand for this game.

We now have to go to theirs on 31/1/12 and win to save face this season.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
What an embarrasing thread. Too many people on here are total pussies. We got beat by out rivals in one match. Take it. We've got much more to look forward too.

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
Hi. My first post but I read this board every day and by and large find it an entertaining distraction to real life. In my opinion that is the role of a forum - nothing more and nothing less. Anyway, here is my rant. Can we please let this embarrassing thread drop off the bottom of the forum? Like it wasn't bad enough taking a beating on Tuesday night itself. Asking for Palace fans to be banned for "gloating" makes us look like idiots. We had a bad day at the office on Tuesday. Admittedly against the worst possible team for that to happen against but it happened and that's that. We are still a team on the up! Maybe we will make the play offs this season - maybe we won't but over the next few years I am convinced we are going to grow and grow and most of the evidence backs up this assumption.

The only enjoyment I have had this week is the thick as two short planks Palace fans coming on here, two noticeable examples being the bloke who had discovered the word "deluded" and made a complete cock of himself by using it time and time again. Not to mention the bloke who claimed Bogner was nicer than Brighton and that Brighton was a sh*t hole and Croydon was some kind of oasis of beauty.

In my opinion we don't have to justify their existence with the dignity of a reply. just leave the posts as a beacon of the stupidity they represent and move on.

Don't ask for them to be banned - it just looks like we can't take it! And are bigger and better than that!

I am only referring to their idiots of course. Not those "who come in peace"

Having contributed to this post going back tot he top of the board, i hope it now drops off once and for all.

Best First Post ever?

South Coast Eagle

Oct 2, 2009
Blimey, more imaginary red cards being waved than Ronaldo manages in one game.

I haven't come on here to gloat, I know how shit I'd have felt if you'd destroyed us like I thought you would & unfortunately all set of fans have a complete & utter w*nker element who make the rest of us look as bad.

Just for a few weeks?

I can normally take the gloating and the sneers but it's all getting a bit much. It's just kids giving it the big one, it's not like they're adding anything - they're bringing the place down. Ban them, just for a weeks at least, and just the more idiotic ones?

I'm all for having away fans on here, on the whole it makes NSC a better site, but this latest bunch of degenerates are unfunny and tiresome.

It's a BIRTHDAY WISH. :nono::nono::nono:

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!
Boo f***ing hoo!!!!!!!!!
Ya little f***ing cry baby.
f*** off if ya can't take it!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!
Boo f***ing hoo!!!!!!!!!
Ya little f***ing cry baby.
f*** off if ya can't take it!

Good evening Smellhurst Blunderland , just for you a little ditty which is sung to the tune of "we love you"

f***ing hate Palace , Palace , Palace
The scum from South London , South London , South London
What a bunch of wankers , wankers , wankers
They're PI - KEYS , PI - KEYS , PI - KEYS
woahwoahwo woahwoahwo

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley
Stop sulking

brightonwhenwillyoulear.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports