Looked at his facebook

10 minute ago it said "Housten, we have a problem"

And slightly further back "I could murder... a pot noodle!"

At least he's got a sense of humour...

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
To be honest, it's dragging out a bit now. If he was going to top himself he would have done it by now. I think he has had second thoughts about going out in a hail of lead. Show him some photos of his "bairns" and he will probably break down and cry, they can let taser-boy have a quick 20 seconds of high voltage fun, and then get him in front of a judge where he can give it some shitty sob-story about not being right in the head, etc, etc and get some sort of reduced sentence.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
35691_10150201200725261_765940260_13353805_1241343_n.jpg

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Brilliant Everest, ROTFLMAO

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
To be honest, it's dragging out a bit now. If he was going to top himself he would have done it by now. I think he has had second thoughts about going out in a hail of lead. Show him some photos of his "bairns" and he will probably break down and cry, they can let taser-boy have a quick 20 seconds of high voltage fun, and then get him in front of a judge where he can give it some shitty sob-story about not being right in the head, etc, etc and get some sort of reduced sentence.

Agreed, he's not a Whatsisname Bird type who does his thing then tops himself.

I think he wanted the attention, liked the idea of being seen as a hardman, but he's daring the police to finish him off because he doesn't have the balls to do it himself.

That said, facing three life sentences if convicted, maybe he'll surprise us and pull the trigger.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Not my doing, I found it on FB

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Hmmm, well it's not his batman belt but maybe a radio and the strap for a long barrelled weapon. Handgun is normally a Glock 17. As he's got the short shield he is presumably the handgun or less lethal option man.

Taser is up to 21ft generally. I think they're too far away but they have to have it as an available option.

Not convinced about the tasers (even though I have tasered myself twice, once to prove a point and once by mistake!). The beanbag as a non-lethal option was far more disabling and actually made me cry! If he has a finger on the trigger(s) of the shotgun then I can't see the taser being an effective option as it tends to make muscles contract. I think this will end peacefully now as it's taking a long time to play out. He has been given time to think rather than being forced to react. The main concern would be tiredness as he loses some rationality of thought and becomes more impulsive. I bet his "mate" is shitting himself being at the centre of what could be a lot of firepower!

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Is that bald chap, in the photo, the copper from Shameless?

Love the tags...

anyone for paintball?, coppers know nothing, dead dog, distasteful, f***ing kill him, gavin, hide & seek champion, hitony crap in bed, incompetent coppers?, king of the gingers, mary poppins, moat, rambo, raoulover, schadenfreude, show some respect, sleeping bag farts, still on nsc then?, stupid theories, suicide watch, supergazza saves the day!, this is getting dull now, village life, wae'aye man!, you watch - gav's next

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
As it looks set to come to an end, let's all have a celebratory drink

Attachments

• Midnight%20Gold%20Case%20for%20Champagne.gif
    Midnight%20Gold%20Case%20for%20Champagne.gif
    29.8 KB · Views: 157

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports