Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Moany wankers (2)

rool

Jul 10, 2003
I remember similar moaning when we were managed by Mike Bailey and riding high in division 1

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I shall stick my neck out here. I get a bit frustrated, and concerned, and occasionally voice my feelings when the backfour are passing the ball left to right. The reason is that I get this concerend is becasue Tommy and Adam don't have the best distribution (IMO) and the worry is that they'll get caught on the ball and then badly hoof or play a duff pass out to the wings (it has happened). I generally love the way we are playing at the moment, but I would prefer it if those two made the pass out to the wings, but didn't ask for it back all the time, thus encouraging Painter and Calderon to move the ball forwards or into the midfielders.

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
What a lot of you seem to miss though in your holier than thou, the moaners are wrong, we are right, attitude to footie is this: A lot of the time when they were passing it around between the three of them it is only because there are no other options. Kish or Dicker need to make themselves more available to take the ball off the defenders, I think it is evident at this point how much we miss Navarro. He would always make himself available. I'm more than happy for us to keep the ball, but the other players have to look a bit more interested in getting it from them. That's why a lot of people are frustrated.

Agreed as regards Nav.(Posted on this). Which is why Greer may come back sooner than we think as he (I think) was bought because he can defend but is also comfortable on the ball and can bring it out of defence.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
As a rule of thumb, those who go to football on a Saturday haven't played the game that much, otherwise they wouldn't be there but playing instead. Therefore you are always going to get a lot of dinlos who know nothing about the game, watching it. Just listen to some of the 20 somethings on here....

It is possible to play on other days of the week. :thumbsup:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I am sure he is not pointing the fingaer at you Mr Kraay.

I didn't think that he was, for a moment.

I know lots of people on here who watch the Albion on Saturdays, and play Sundays, plus others playing at a high standard for University teams etc on Wednesdays, etc.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Winter. Boggy pitch. It can't possibly work then.

What you are overlooking though, is that in contrast to some of our fans, Gus Poyet is not a RETARD.

If circumstances dictate that an alteration to our approach is required, he will spot it and act accordingly.

In Gus we* trust.

*except the retards, obviously.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here