Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

MK Dons - Random inflatables day

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
We are going to look cool. Shit loads of blow up stuff, a GIANT conga line and me dressed as a hot dog :clap:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
We are going to look cool. Shit loads of blow up stuff, a GIANT conga line and me dressed as a hot dog :clap:

:lolol: :bowdown:

Bring it on, awesome to have a last game we can just have a laugh at without worrying about the result.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Can;t wait for this, last away day of the season is always a corker. Wasn't amazing last year because everyone was nervous as f*** but anyway. :yahoo:

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Someone said party shops. Any idea where these are? Last time I tried the 99p store they only had very small, pink rubber rings and arm bands. Poundland had nothing.

How many pound shops are there is Brighton? People seem to agree that they sell them, did you ask a store attendant or someone if they well them? :shrug:

Keeping The Dream Alive.

Naming Rights
May 28, 2008
WSU
[yt]0W5x5kugnbs[/yt]

Shocking video quality, but everytime I think of a conga it reminds me of this, and you don't make friends with salad...

You don't make friends with franchise, you don't make friends with franchise

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Someone said party shops. Any idea where these are? Last time I tried the 99p store they only had very small, pink rubber rings and arm bands. Poundland had nothing.

I think there are some proper PIKEY shithouse pound shops in London road, that is where I am off to tomorrow.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Where would you recommend then? I need somewhere. :tantrum:

10157120.jpg

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I will check Burgess Hill's finest retail establishments for inflatables.

Dammit, I'm going to have Homer's voice singing "You don't win friends with salad" in my head all evening now :lolol

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
On Saturday, the 99p store (opposite TK Maxx) had a decent selection... Rubber Rings (large/small/barbie), Lilos, paddling pools, beach balls, and barbie beach balls, i will be popping in friday afternoon to get a couple of beach balls.
Dont know anywhere you can get the more extragavant ones like on those websites though :lol:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Pleased to report the toy shop in the Martlets, Burgess Hill, has a stock of lilos, paddling pools, beach balls, rubber rings, dinghys and two 2m long inflatable whales.

Well, now only one 2m long inflatable whale :clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here