Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

MK Dons - Random inflatables day

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
If you get the paddling pool then, we can fill it with water down the front of the stand and make it into a hot tub like they did at some of the Twenty20 cricket matches :lolol:

You can supply the bubbles :ohmy:

Surely a lilo, sheep or something weird could be used for a goal celebration :lolol:

Last edited:

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
Surely a lilo, sheep or something weird could be used for a goal celebration :lolol:
Imagine Calderon smashing in a last minute winner, and celebrating on a blow up lilo, while the rest of the players entertain themselves with a variety of inflatable animals :lolol:

Calderons 3 month injury was over quickly. :shrug:

How about a tribute to Andrew Crofts...
inflatable-daffodil.gif

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

HP Seagull

Danny Cullip: Hero
Sep 26, 2008
Are most people paying in advance for this one or getting their tickets up there? The official site seems to suggest that depending on what you do you will sit in different parts of the stand.

Tomnorthi

Jan 2, 2010
BN15
Are most people paying in advance for this one or getting their tickets up there? The official site seems to suggest that depending on what you do you will sit in different parts of the stand.

Got my ticket today. Said about 500 had been sold.
Im in the north east corner :thumbsup: Pay on the gate you are in the north stand. The yellow and green areas in the corner of this plan:

Attachments

• mk.jpg
    mk.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 208
Last edited:

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006

It'll be unallocated standing like last season.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Do we know if you can buy Sheffield Wednesday related inflatables anywhere? :angel:

HP Seagull

Sep 26, 2008
Got my ticket today. Said about 500 had been sold.
Im in the north east corner :thumbsup: Pay on the gate you are in the north stand. The yellow and green areas in the corner of this plan:

Nice one, thanks for that. It's just that I've got a couple of mates that want to come along who aren't members, so it may just be easier for them to buy on the gate.

HP Seagull

Sep 26, 2008
It'll be unallocated standing like last season.

I hope so. Last year was one of the best away atmospheres (at one of the worst games) I have been to over the last couple of years.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Nice one, thanks for that. It's just that I've got a couple of mates that want to come along who aren't members, so it may just be easier for them to buy on the gate.

When i looked a ticket for one was £1 more than the other, not a clue why, because the whole block curves round and you could simply walk from one seat to another....
Its easiest probably just to turn up on the day 15 minutes earlier than usual, saves a trip into town and your mates will get a ticket, plus it saves me £9.:thumbsup:

HP Seagull

Sep 26, 2008
When i looked a ticket for one was £1 more than the other, not a clue why, because the whole block curves round and you could simply walk from one seat to another....
Its easiest probably just to turn up on the day 15 minutes earlier than usual, saves a trip into town and your mates will get a ticket, plus it saves me £9.:thumbsup:

Indeed! Will probably do that then, although we'll probably go up early and get the tickets before going for a pint. Saves queueing just before kick off you see!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here