Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

MK Dons - Random inflatables day

Marty McFly

Seagulls Over Canada
Aug 19, 2006
La Pêche, Quebec
In keeping with Sussex sporting tradition dolphins with shark teeth drawn on, and Spidermen MUST be in attendance.

It was an old man that took them. He had a moustache.

It was the one in the Man Utd hat. Ruddy scummer.

Attachments

• 086.JPG
    086.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 263

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Pound shop opposite Tk maxx in town, the other one by Mcdonalds didnt seem to have many.
Full sized Lilo's, Beach balls, Numerous rubber rings, paddling pools......:thumbsup:

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
I feel your pain.

Mendoza, Carrot Cruncher & I invested many many rupees (about £2.00 then) on some inflatable sharks (well alright, dolphins with teeth drawn on) and Spidermen for the Sussex Champions League games in Delhi.

Did we ever see said blow-ups again once the local fans got their hands on them? No :cry:

still, I'm sure some Indian child has had many happy hours with them :lolol:

Those kids kept waving that f***ing spiderman in my way :angry:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Pound shop opposite Tk maxx in town, the other one by Mcdonalds didnt seem to have many.
Full sized Lilo's, Beach balls, Numerous rubber rings, paddling pools......:thumbsup:

If you get the paddling pool then, we can fill it with water down the front of the stand and make it into a hot tub like they did at some of the Twenty20 cricket matches :lolol:

You can supply the bubbles :ohmy:

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
I should be able to get to the pound shop to buy random crap later in the week. I am looking forward to LUZZING a blow up flamingo at some unsuspecting fan for ROFLs.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I should be able to get to the pound shop to buy random crap later in the week. I am looking forward to LUZZING a blow up flamingo at some unsuspecting fan for ROFLs.

I really like the cow at the start of the thread. Sort of MK topical too.

I think I'm going to order one. Best get a moooove on. :clap:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Shooooooooooooooot

34761SMF.jpg

HG201

Proud Ruffian
Jul 16, 2008
Birmingham
I shall be taking a lilo, paddling pool and the traditional beach balls and rubber rings! Should be a top day out!! :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here