Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

MK Dons - Random inflatables day

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Why the sudden love for inflatables? :shrug:

If as much effort was put into making banners or another 'scarf day', it'd be ten times better in my opinion. Still, I'm not one to fuss, I'll see what's we've got in the attic from various holidays.

Do some banners then. Scarves have been done in recent years, and in any case, I'm hoping it'll be too hot for them.

The last away game always used to be a bit of an excuse for a party, be it fancy dress or some other kind of theme.

Nothing wrong with chucking around a few beach balls, or inflatable bananas IMHO.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
In honour of Peter Brezovan.

0000ts44

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
celery.jpg

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
You can take the boys out of Brighton....

IF168.JPG

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I used to have one of these, back in the late 80s/early 90s inflatable craze.

inflatable-seagull-76cm-77751-1.jpg

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Do some banners then. Scarves have been done in recent years, and in any case, I'm hoping it'll be too hot for them.

The last away game always used to be a bit of an excuse for a party, be it fancy dress or some other kind of theme.

Nothing wrong with chucking around a few beach balls, or inflatable bananas IMHO.

The weather forecast is dreadful :(

Anyone know where you can get large inflatable delights in Brighton? The delivery charges seem excessive online.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
The weather forecast is dreadful :(

Anyone know where you can get large inflatable delights in Brighton? The delivery charges seem excessive online.

There are a few party shops about I think, they usually sell stuff like that.

Or you could just pop into Anne Summers if the giant inflatable cock was what you were after.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I took a giant banana to a game. Tossed it in the air. It got one block along and some rascal kid grabbed it, deflated it and put it in his bag. The tinker.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I took a giant banana to a game. Tossed it in the air. It got one block along and some rascal kid grabbed it, deflated it and put it in his bag. The tinker.

I feel your pain.

Mendoza, Carrot Cruncher & I invested many many rupees (about £2.00 then) on some inflatable sharks (well alright, dolphins with teeth drawn on) and Spidermen for the Sussex Champions League games in Delhi.

Did we ever see said blow-ups again once the local fans got their hands on them? No :cry:

still, I'm sure some Indian child has had many happy hours with them :lolol:

Marty McFly

Seagulls Over Canada
Aug 19, 2006
La Pêche, Quebec
In keeping with Sussex sporting tradition dolphins with shark teeth drawn on, and Spidermen MUST be in attendance.

I feel your pain.

Mendoza, Carrot Cruncher & I invested many many rupees (about £2.00 then) on some inflatable sharks (well alright, dolphins with teeth drawn on) and Spidermen for the Sussex Champions League games in Delhi.

Did we ever see said blow-ups again once the local fans got their hands on them? No :cry:

still, I'm sure some Indian child has had many happy hours with them :lolol:

It was an old man that took them. He had a moustache.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here