Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

MK Dons Fans on Wright leaving

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
My Walsall chums say he is very talented but very very inconsistent, these guys are the honest types not the sour grape types

I am sure that RS would know this ..........the only thing to say about it is that Cox was very inconsistant until Russel got his hands on him Cox had some very decent games at the end of last season.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Dont get me wrong i like Wrighty, he just didnt perform in L1 When he came to the dons,in L2 he ran at players and ran and beat players no problem at all.
Then when we went up, he was a no show in most of the game he played in.
As for Di Matteo, :tosser:.

Russel Slade He,s a manager

spot on about the relative managerial talents I think:cool:
Di Matteo may be trendy but Slade is a real manager.

As I said earlier - Wright will provide an outlet and his speed on the counterstrike and preparedness to shoot will be valuable - no coincidence he scored most of his goals and was more effective away from home.
He will also piss a lot of fans off a lot of the time who dont see that his presence off the ball may sometimes be as valuable to the team as what he does (or doesn't do) with it.

It doesn't take much in terms of how the team is set up to turn an effective player into a no-show in the way described. For all his faults, if Ince had stayed at the dons I suspect Wright would now be a championship player and costing a few bob to sign.

Collar Feeler

No longer feeling collars
Jul 26, 2003
Its worth noting to the hopelessly deluded Franchise FC fans that Wright is simply a squad signing for us, he's cost nothing and is simply the first of a few new players to be taking a step up and playing for the Albion. There will be much greater players than him signing for the Albion and if he turns out to be gash then it has cost us very little and is no great shakes.

I'm sure he'll be a useful addition and make a worthwhile contribution in our SQUAD.

MK Dons = fecking losers and mugs. Poxy tupperware fans.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Its worth noting to the hopelessly deluded Franchise FC fans that Wright is simply a squad signing for us, he's cost nothing and is simply the first of a few new players to be taking a step up and playing for the Albion. There will be much greater players than him signing for the Albion and if he turns out to be gash then it has cost us very little and is no great shakes.

I'm sure he'll be a useful addition and make a worthwhile contribution in our SQUAD.

MK Dons = fecking losers and mugs. Poxy tupperware fans.
Or step down???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here