Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

MK Dons Fans on Wright leaving

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
I have to be say it really isnt sour grapes from our fans. If you look back to before he went, he was wanted out by all ours fans because to be honest, he was completely useless. I think in the 2 years he was at the club, he didnt get past a full back once!

Well he done both of ours twice in the same game, totally roasted our lot when we were up there.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
He's free remember, its not like we have shelled out for him.
And as we havent got a decent right winger a more than welcome addition.

Forster's Armband

Sep 23, 2008
London
Oh dear.

Have fun watching the worlds worst footballer next season at the worlds worst ground.

Well done another comment from a stupid opposition fan slagging our stadium. WE f***ing KNOW ITS SHIT. GO post somewhere else you tosser. Hope Wright destroys you next season to prove you and the rest of the MK dickheads fans wrong. :censored::censored::censored:

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Yeah the other thread is ridiculously over the top for praise when nobody knows anything about him. Lets get behind the signing , it looks ok. Hopefully better / higher profile signings to come

Forster's Armband

Sep 23, 2008
London
Yeah the other thread is ridiculously over the top for praise when nobody knows anything about him. Lets get behind the signing , it looks ok. Hopefully better / higher profile signings to come

Pretty confident there will be higher profile ones but not a bad start and it sounds like we are close to signing some more next week.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Oh dear.

Have fun watching the worlds worst footballer next season at the worlds worst ground.

Haha quality. I like this chap, he has spiwwit. Bwwavado.

Thick as dogshit, of course.

What did you used to do on Saturday afternoons mate?

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
have fun being a franchise **** next season at a fake club :clap2:

A.F.C WIMBLEDON :bowdown::bowdown:

Agreed.

At least we only have to listen to other clubs slag our shit ground for two more seasons. MKDongs have to hear how plastic they are for years to come.

:D

Nov 25, 2008
Block (H)ated
:yahoo: DDD, you have made me unhated for a little while, thanks, i'll buy you a drink sometime, We can drink to A.F.C WIMBLEDON and there first season in the BSP

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
I find it brilliant then when you tell an MK Dons fan they have no history, they say "actually we won the Johnstone's Paint Trophy and the League 2 title"

:lolol:

I'd rather f*** Rolf Harris on a daily basis than support them.

HG201

Proud Ruffian
Jul 16, 2008
Birmingham
Those comments are from Mk fans who probably think they are at stanford bridge, and are probably more used to watching premiership players, i think he looks good

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Just been speaking to a Walsall supporter (yes, there are some out there) and in fairness he said something of the same as DDD but was nowhere near as scathing.
Described Wright as great on the counterstrike, knows where the goal is, can beat players, but too error prone and disappears too often to be a fans' favourite.

In a successful Walsall side he did well and has come on since going to Dons. He was (except when injured) always first choice and almost ever present in a winning team which says a lot. If he was as useless as DDD suggests he would have played much less. The answer possibly lies in his ability to make himself available for others to offload the ball to and the speed at which he can turn defence to attack, especially away from home.

I would trust Slade to get him to play an important role for the team.

Happy with the signing but expect him to be regularly slagged off on here a la Murray.

Nov 25, 2008
Block (H)ated
I find it brilliant then when you tell an MK Dons fan they have no history, they say "actually we won the Johnstone's Paint Trophy and the League 2 title"

:lolol:

I'd rather f*** Rolf Harris on a daily basis than support them.

It's nearly as funny as the fact some Stockport fans think they are a bigger club than us, "as they would have finished above us if they hadn't lost points." :lolol: sorry i must have missed there top flight seasons and that f.a cup final they got to :clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here