Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

MK Dons Fans on Wright leaving

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Just been speaking to a Walsall supporter (yes, there are some out there) and in fairness he said something of the same as DDD but was nowhere near as scathing.
Described Wright as great on the counterstrike, knows where the goal is, can beat players, but too error prone and disappears too often to be a fans' favourite.

In a successful Walsall side he did well and has come on since going to Dons. He was (except when injured) always first choice and almost ever present in a winning team which says a lot. If he was as useless as DDD suggests he would have played much less. The answer possibly lies in his ability to make himself available for others to offload the ball to and the speed at which he can turn defence to attack, especially away from home.

I would trust Slade to get him to play an important role for the team.

Happy with the signing but expect him to be regularly slagged off on here a la Murray.

You make him sound like someone like Seb Carole on the days when he could be arsed.

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
Mk dons aren't even a real club. They are a joke. Music when they score, :laugh: hilarious. I think Wright has decided he wants to play for a real club you know, not some sellout franchise joke. A club with real fans, not fat blokes with replica spurs shirts on. You are scum.

AFC Wimbledon forever.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Sounds a bit like Brooker.

Brooker went patches where you didnt realise he was on the pitch and then scored or created a goal.

But thats what wingers do isnt it?

donsdonsdons

Jun 19, 2009
4 years ago i surported wimbledon.

Look at you jelous fucks. Francise? do we give a f***? 30,000 seater stadium, a club that is on the up with a future. You wish you had that.

Anyway, maybe the step down will do wrighty some good.

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008

Look at you jelous fucks. Francise? do we give a f***? 30,000 seater stadium, a club that is on the up with a future. You wish you had that.

The first line just shows how much of a plastic **** you really are. Why would we be jelous? We have a new stadium being built in case you hadn't noticed. You see the difference is that we stuck by our club through tough times, we didn't go and create a new club, you are just plastic.

HG201

Proud Ruffian
Jul 16, 2008
Birmingham
Jealous of mk dons :lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol:

They are the laughing stock of English football and we are suppossed to be jealous of them :clap2::clap2::clap2:

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
Just had a little look on the map to find out what county they reside in.. poor soul, it seems he can't even support a county cricket side.

Wonder what one they'll try and steal.

Milton Keynes Seagull

Sep 28, 2003
Milton Keynes

I see you have a typical MK education judging by your spelling errors! The Albion not only have a future they also have a past. A past steeped in footballing history and tales of a whole community rallying round their football club from 1910 when we won the FA Charity Shield to the present when we will shortly move to a wonderful new stadium at Falmer.

The MK Dons are a plastic club, supported by plastic people living in a plastic town. I know I live in the bloody place, although hopefully I will be able to return to my beloved home town before too long.:rant:

Last edited:

Flavor Flav

Get those trousers off!
Jul 5, 2008
West Sussex
I see you have a typical MK education judging my your spelling errors! The Albion not only have a future they also have a past. A past steeped in footballing history and tales of a whole community rallying round their football club from 1910 when we won the FA Charity Shield to the present when we will shortly move to a wonderful new stadium at Falmer.

The MK Dons are a plastic club, supported by plastic people living in a plastic town. I know I live in the bloody place, although hopefully I will be able to return to my beloved home town before too long.:rant:

:bowdown: Well said.

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Oh dear.

Have fun watching the worlds worst footballer next season at the worlds worst ground.

We'll happily watch all eleven of them, mate. Third of October they're coming down to the world's worst stadium, isn't it?

And don't worry, we don't all hate MK Dons Football Club...........

.....but we might do when it's grown up!

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland

We have a new stadium on the way, a lifelong fan as Chairman who is clearly capable of financially supporting us AND an actual history as a football clab that didn't just get plonked here after being nicked from somewhere else.

Sorry, but no real football fan would support that plastic heap of shite embarrassment to the league, given what they represent.

jordanseagull

Feb 11, 2009

Its a shame that as a 'fan' you dont even know how big your stadium is! Its currently 22,000, 32,000 proposed, 45,000 if new tier added.

45,000!!!! HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHA. A f***ing tenner for an adult to get into a game where you are fighting promotion and you get what, 17,000? Not to mention that half (or more) of them are not even 'Dons' fans. I feel sorry for you that you cant feel the love, passion, and excitement, for a club that you can fall in love with. Ah well.... unlucky.

:down:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here