Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

MK Dons Fans on Wright leaving

jharris

Feb 27, 2009
Here's some of the MK Franchise comments on Wright leaving them !!!
via MooCamp forum.

Now he will play a part in getting Brighton into Lge2...
Oh and the guy in front of me at stad:mk will be happy at the news...i kept kicking the back of his seat whenever Mark Shite foobed up...

Good luck for the future ( except against us ) to a real ' marmite' player , if ever there was one . Big part in getting us into League 1 , let's not forget that .

Brighton fans are seeing this as a coup!

I see this as the best bit of business we will do this summer, Mark Wright, off the books, to play for a League 1 Rival. Yes please

Mar 3, 2004
Hove
Sladey will get the best out of him. Look how inconsistent we were as a team until Sladey got his feet under the table.
Hope Wrighty will shove those comments back down the franchise supporters throats!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
So shit they offered him another contract?

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Its like us, Murray is brilliant, until he finally leaves us, and no one will even remember what a quality player he actually is, and just slag him off because he wife wants away, and that he is offisde even less times than Nicky Forster, and scored 20 goals for us, which only Forster at the club had achieved. Lazy this, offisde that, never tried blah blah blah

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Sladey will get the best out of him. Look how inconsistent we were as a team until Sladey got his feet under the table.
Hope Wrighty will shove those comments back down the franchise supporters throats!

Took the words right out of my mouth.

I imagine Slade to be the kind of manager that can get the best out of any player. He proved this in the last few games of the season by getting players who were absolutely shocking for the rest of the season, to play well.

Nov 25, 2008
Block (H)ated
and if he was still at them they would be banging on about how good he is???

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
I really can't see how mk dons fans can slag him off....

He's played regularly for them for two seasons.
He was in their play-off team.
He's scored a decent number of goals for a winger.
He helped them to promotion from league 2 (and did the same with wallsall)
He was deemed good enough for another contract (but turned it down)

If he was that bad why did they have him in their starting eleven each week??

I personally have seen him play and he seems a very capable winger... very pacey...

I am sensing a bit of sour grapes from the mk dons fans. Im not expecting this guy to be the next ronaldo but for league 1 he will certainly do well for us. Especially if we can get these other midfielders in that we're hearing rumours of.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Since when did anyone ever take the thoughts and considerations of any MK Dons fans seriously?

Per-lease.

I’d sooner take childcare advise from Ian Huntley than football advise from an MK Dons fan.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
I'm not sure how much stock you can put in their judgement, they are very new to this soccerball lark after all.

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
To be fair you would see the same comments if say someone like Cox left.

Very few players at this level that all fans think are good enough, look at Murray, Cox etc etc. Players who get more than their fair share of shit on here when they obviously have ability.

donsdonsdons

Jun 19, 2009
Just came on here to see what you made of the signing.

I have to be say it really isnt sour grapes from our fans. If you look back to before he went, he was wanted out by all ours fans because to be honest, he was completely useless. I think in the 2 years he was at the club, he didnt get past a full back once!

Before he came to us, wallsall fans felt the same way.

However, he will get you goals! I dont know how he does it but he will manage to get a few in the net for you! Usually away from home, doesnt score many at home.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Bit of free advice DDD, just mention this down the pub to appear more knowledgeable: fans of real, proper football clubs know that wingers can often come and go a bit in games.

donsdonsdons

Jun 19, 2009
Bit of free advice DDD, just mention this down the pub to appear more knowledgeable: fans of real, proper football clubs know that wingers can often come and go a bit in games.

Oh dear.

Have fun watching the worlds worst footballer next season at the worlds worst ground.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here