Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Missed out on a Premier striker ... to Palace.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Back on topic , would you agree that he would make a good back up striker at this level ?

He has a terrible scoring record, I don't see why you need another back up striker with a terrible scoring record you already had one or two. Where's the main striker?

Surely just another back up is a drain on finance better use to pay wages of a proven goal scorer. Zaha isn't a proven goals corer or striker before you say Zaha.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
He has a terrible scoring record, I don't see why you need another back up striker with a terrible scoring record you already had one or two. Where's the main striker?

Surely just another back up is a drain on finance better use to pay wages of a proven goal scorer. Zaha isn't a proven goals corer or striker before you say Zaha.
The main striker will be coming , we need to cut out the dead wood with one gone and maybe two more . Glenn will score more regularly next season as will Wilf so I'm not too worried . Dougie has his eye on someone and just sees arron as a good back up or provider , he is not a goalscorer . What is apparent is Gus was interested so he can't be terrible can he ! Maybe you should be worried more about your 20 goals a season striker or lack of one .

Last edited:

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
What is apparent is Gus was interested so he can't be terrible can he !
billy%20paynter_633610580349843750.jpg

Red'n'Blue

Jan 6, 2011
The main striker will be coming , we need to cut out the dead wood with one gone and maybe two more . Glenn will score more regularly next season as will Wilf so I'm not too worried . Dougie has his eye on someone and just sees arron as a good back up or provider , he is not a goalscorer . What is apparent is Gus was interested so he can't be terrible can he ! Maybe you should be worried more about your 20 goals a season striker or lack of one .

Wilbs is the main striker.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Wilbs is the main striker.

For someone who's lucky to know a little bit of info you seem to know a lot about transfer targets, budgets and most things palace related .

For someone who's lucky to know a little bit of info you seem to know a lot about transfer targets, budgets and most things palace related .

Fantastically refreshing to have a level headed, clued up, non insult throwing Palace fan on this board.

Learn from it and maybe you will get decent debate.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Fantastically refreshing to have a level headed, clued up, non insult throwing Palace fan on this board.

Learn from it and maybe you will get decent debate.

Decent debate ? He hasn't fooled you as well has he ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here