Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Missed out on a Premier striker ... to Palace.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
To be fair, thats what Tony and others did for us thoughout the Withdean years. (As you well know!)

Still doesn't take away the fact the Craptal Palarse are a bunch of twats though.

I posted it for the benefit of Palace fans who told us their cup run meant they wouldn't incur a loss of c£3-4M for the 2011/2012 season.

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
I think it's a little harsh. Me, Glenn and Dougie have brought some good discussions to this forum over the last few days.

hear-see-speak-no-evil1.jpg

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Andy Johnson is off back to palace

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Yep. They Sussed him out after 20 minutes

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Wilbraham = no worries. If it had been Sam Baldock or Simon Cox, I'd have been gutted.

churley1

Oct 13, 2009
Bogota
Comes in as a replacement for Calvin Andrew, I for one am happy with this despite the fact it's not a major signing.

Having 7 subs again means we need a battering ram late on to hold the ball up/win flick ons. Hardly inspiring but a sensible signing unlike Barndoor Billy.

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong
Comes in as a replacement for Calvin Andrew, I for one am happy with this despite the fact it's not a major signing.

Having 7 subs again means we need a battering ram late on to hold the ball up/win flick ons. Hardly inspiring but a sensible signing unlike Barndoor Billy.

This is one of Glenn Murrays strongest attributes.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
If it was him then I am happy if he chose Palace over us, the guy is close on 33 and I can't see him setting this league alight.
He'd be an instant Palace hero though if he set Selhurst Park alight.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here