Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Micky Adams Rumour

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes
A few months back now my wife used my log on ( deano Seagulls ) because of certain pricks on here giving her unecessary grief of here - if they choose not to agree with what she says that is fine but the continual bullying on here was and is ridiculous - this is a fans forum board and everyone is entitled to their opinion but just because people don't agree with her they slag her off

Oh well boo-f***ing-hoo. It's a bit rich for you to come on here and start whinging about the fact you get grief when all you and your wife do is slag off anything or anyone connected to the Albion hierarchy.

You have had a which hunt against Dick Knight from the very moment you started posting, and have not relented in any way. Your opinion, yes, but don't start crying wolf just because people start having a dig at you for yet another attempt to undermine the club in any way you possibly can.

Try posting something positive, and not bullshit rumours, and maybe people won't slag you off.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Oh jolly good, bhadeb / Deano Seagulls making up more shit to suit their own personal agenda. How nice.

All I Said Was Something That I Had Been Told That Is All - Does No-one Else Repeat What They Have Been Told Then

So let me get this right: In this 'rumour' you can repeat what you've been told but in all of your various ramblings trying to undermine Dick Knight you are unable to repeat what you were told?

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Well i think the best thing to do is to sit back and see what happens - just no more abuse would be great - thanks

You / wife only get abuse because EVERY post you make is a pop at the club OR in support of Wilkins. Oh, and your down right lie about not knowing each other. Personally I think you are the same person - probably some low IQ teenager who has yet to discover the opposite sex.

What makes your posts worse is that when challenged for the source you say you can't reveal it - which in itself is fine ( I've done it myself ) - but not ONE of your "facts" or "rumours" has ever proven to be true so from now on you're going to have to backup your claims.

I'm desperate to throw a load of abuse at you both ( assuming you are two people ) but I'll refrain and just offer some advice - stop making every post so negative and get on and support the team and the club. If you HAVE to moan then at least make it constructive. :albion2::albion2::albion2:

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
So let me get this right: In this 'rumour' you can repeat what you've been told but in all of your various ramblings trying to undermine Dick Knight you are unable to repeat what you were told?

Your own views lack credibility.

You fail to acknowledge Wilkins successes or Adams current failings and any questioning of DK judgement is vehemently defended by you, irrespective of any opinion offered.

bhadeb is actually your 'alter ego'

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Well I for one am disappointed that this rumour is not true :down:

Knotty

Feb 5, 2004
Canterbury
[QUOTE

Makes a bit of a mockery of all the comings and goings in the summer and that current league position?[/QUOTE]

No it doesn't because it's only a totally unsubstantiated rumour. That last line ruined the credibility of your post.

Your own views lack credibility.

You fail to acknowledge Wilkins successes or Adams current failings and any questioning of DK judgement is vehemently defended by you, irrespective of any opinion offered.

bhadeb is actually your 'alter ego'

Why do I defend Dick Knight? Because bhadeb and her many personalities continually attack him with unfounded and to date unproven rumours. I have no problem when things are presented as opinions-I do however dislike rumour and opinion being presented as fact by bhadeb and her many user names.

Are you related to her? Are you her using yet another name? I ask because you always seem to appear when she/him are in full flow trying to undermine the club yet we never see or hear from you at any other time. Also, your total inability to use the quote feature is one of bhadeb's traits.

As for bhadeb being my 'alter ego', where the hell did that come from? You certainly have a fertile brain-by that I mean it's full of fertilizing matter.

Last edited:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Well if it IS true. I will PERSONALLY drive Mr Adams up to Huddersfield so he does not MISS his interview.

Then we can actually get in a PROPER management team instead of the CLOWNS we have at the moment.

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
:smokin:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Well if it IS true. I will PERSONALLY drive Mr Adams up to Huddersfield so he does not MISS his interview.

Then we can actually get in a PROPER management team instead of the CLOWNS we have at the moment.

I'll chip in for the petrol.

Hopefully we can use the compensation from Huddersfield to sign Bradley Johnson.

Spiros

Jul 9, 2003
Too far from the sun

And who do you have in mind as the next manager you'll try and drive out in 3 months time while he's still trying to get his team in place and playing the way he wants?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here