Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Micky Adams Rumour

deano seagulls

May 11, 2008
Have i actually posted whether or not it is something i believe? - No - all i am repeating is what i have been told - if you choose too or not too believe that is your choice but don't start slagging me and my wife off for no reason

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
Right ive definitely missed something here, when did someone slag of your wife?

steward 433

Back and better
Nov 4, 2007
Brighton
Have i actually posted whether or not it is something i believe? - No - all i am repeating is what i have been told - if you choose too or not too believe that is your choice but don't start slagging me and my wife off for no reason

When exactly did anyone slag you or your wife off?

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
The word from Glasgae is that Mr Mc has put in an application on MA's behalf to Huddersfield,and one on his own to B&HA.

deano seagulls

May 11, 2008
Right ive definitely missed something here, when did someone slag of your wife?

A few months back now my wife used my log on ( deano Seagulls ) because of certain pricks on here giving her unecessary grief of here - if they choose not to agree with what she says that is fine but the continual bullying on here was and is ridiculous - this is a fans forum board and everyone is entitled to their opinion but just because people don't agree with her they slag her off

steward 433

Back and better
Nov 4, 2007
Brighton
Take your pick - many have had a pop at bhadeb for no reason what so ever - just because people don't agree dosen't make either wrong

I have argued with both of you and put my point across but don't see the point in bullying.

I just wouldn't have the gall to post some of the things that have been said though.

deano seagulls

May 11, 2008
I have argued with both of you and put my point across but don't see the point in bullying.

I just wouldn't have the gall to post some of the things that have been said though.

Well i think the best thing to do is to sit back and see what happens - just no more abuse would be great - thanks

Oct 25, 2003
woman%20fishing.jpg

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Deano seagulls, you and the other user on your computer spouted off such nonsense and drivel, which as I recall was exactly that, for so long it was untrue.

Sadly we all have a memory, and the things you two were typing defied belief.

As I said before, you may have heard that "rumour" as you call it. But did you really think you were going to get any other response on here? I am afraid that you have (both) blotted your copybook due to previous postings. A period of simple responding and reasonable replying to threads, without abject, bizarre, obtuse, offensive, or trolling remarks might enable you to establish yourselves as credible posters, but posting this thread was always going to end in you being lambasted.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
more chance of aids shagging kate moss than adams going to huddesfield....huddesfield are after holloway

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here